V

trin pulled me aside to talk to me, confused as to why lando had just reacted like that, she began to explain to me.
"lando has an ex girlfriend luisa, you ever heard of her" she questioned
"yeah, why?" i replied
"well she must have seen landos story of you last night, she was a few states away from vegas, she's absolutely crazy and can't move on from him, they broke up almost a year ago and because you're the first girl landos posted since, that's why she's reacting this way. she wants him back and he wants her dead" she explained.

play this song for this part :)

and with that i thanked her for telling me and headed off to find lando. i had one mission on my mind tonight, make this bitch jealous.
i grabbed landos hand and headed to the bar, i didn't even have to tell him my plan, he just knew it.
"ten shots of tequila please" i asked the bartender
"okay so ur a singer and a party animal?" lando questioned.
"indeed i am, now drink up" i signalled lando and we both took our shots, somehow both managing all 5 of our own.

i took landos hand and lead him to the dance floor, making sure luisa saw it all, lando could tell because he let out a cheeky chuckle when he saw me make eye contact with her. he wasn't complaining and neither was i, both swaying to the music the rest of the drivers and their girlfriends joined us in dancing. amongst convosations i had during my time on the dance floor, i found out lusia had managed to cheat on lando with multiple indy drivers when she went to the race in america for one of her friends about a year or so ago, it must have been the reason they broke up.

me and lando went back to dancing, others joining in with their couples or friends. i could sense luisas anger from a mile away, she didn't have to say or do anything, i could just feel it.

just as i was about to talk to lando, he placed his hand on the side of my face to cup it, swaying and dancing still he pulled my face towards his and before i could think all i could feel was his lips on mine. in that moment i knew why this weekend felt so special and why it went so well.

i pulled away so i could avoid the disappointment of lando pulling away instead and as i turned around luisa was stood directly behind me.
"get the fuck off my boyfriend, you don't even know him! lando baby what the fuck are you doing" she cried.
icouldn't help but laugh, it was so funny.
at this point everyone crowding around us, probably waiting for something to happen.
"last time i checked luisa, you slept with half the indy grid behind landos back didn't you? respectfully he isn't your baby and you don't deserve his love. move on, life goes on & you're no longer wanted here" i shouted in her face.
"just because ur the new girl on the grid, doesn't mean you're better, you worthless slut, you just want the attention and you will never be anything more than a silly little golds digger girl" she slurred.
all eyes darted on me like i was the one about to end this bitch.
"seriously? you don't even know me, before you know it i'll be making a song about you're gorgeous ex boyfriend that you couldn't treat right and you'll be hearing it across the radio everywhere you go. now leave bitch, nobody wants you here!" i screamed and with that she grabbed her things and ran out of the club.

i had a few compliments from everyone about my argument with lusia.
"damn so you can sing, you're a party animal and also fucking crazy, fuck" lando said, smirking.
"what can i say, amazing at everything, even some things you don't know about yet" i replied, sending lando a wink and walking over to the girls.

me, lily, kelly and trin all got talking about tonight's drama, the girls told me how they had always found lusias behaviour odd, she never really got along with any of the girls. apparently she was a massive "pick me" and even tried it on with half of their boyfriends behind their back. so not only indy car drivers but formula 1 drivers too, damn girl was desperate.

i knew in the world of formula 1, people slept around, the single drivers had new girls every single week, i knew along the lines people definitely got cheated on but it was weird, they all seemed like lovely humans who would never do such a thing. i mean i got bad vibes from a couple of the boys, but most of them were so sweet and seemed like they were in happy relationships.

back on the dance floor with the girls, free without lusia giving us the evils, we danced the night away. downing what was probably the entire alcohol supply they had in the bar and dancing like nobody was even there, we partied the entire night away.

i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and whisper in my ear "let's go baby" i immediately knew it was lando and i turned around to face him before he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the club. his car was already waiting outside so he must have been planning this for a long time. i wasn't sure what i was about to encounter but i knew it would be good.

—————————————————————————
landos pov

there is absolutely no way this girl is being a one night stand, im not even thinking of sleeping with her right now, she's too perfect to just sleep with like that. i wanted to get to know her properly, not just fucking her. i knew i wanted to get out of there with her, yes it was my party but the guys could handle it just fine. in the car i rested my hand on her leg, i didn't want to let go of her, she was just so gorgeous.
when we arrived back at the hotel room i made sure to prove that i wasn't just here to fuck, i wanted it to be a nice night. what she didn't know is while we was at the club i had managed to ring my manager to sort out her room and turn it into some sort of suprise, for being my good luck charm today. i was just praying she'd love it and not think i'm a weirdo.

when we arrived back at the hotel i covered her eyes and lead her up to her room.
"open your eyes" i said excitedly like a little child.
"do you like it?" i asked
"oh lan, this is beautiful, but why?" she questioned.
"well, you've been my good luck charm this weekend, and i thought we could celebrate!" i exclaimed.