XXI

The next few weeks were the most depressing weeks of my life, I had finally broken down with everything that had happened.

I had found out from the police that Troy was actually lusias close male friend who she had a thing with on and off over the years, even when she was with lando, and that she had basically ordered me to be taken away by Troy, she had used my location on landos phone to track where I was and get Troy to find me. Troy was given a plea that if he told the truth he'd get his sentenced reduced to ten years while Lusia was set to serve five, the verdict was today.

I had pictures taken of all my wounds, I had to have a swab to prove the dna was infact Troy's. I also found out he had actually accidently got me pregnant but I'd miscarried in the first trimester whilst I was locked up by him.

Lando and trin were absolutely amazing with me, they never once judged me and I was slowly beginning to open up about what Troy had done to me. I felt guilty talking about it infront of the man I loved and the man who loved me the most out of anyone but I knew he cared, I knew he wanted to be there for me. He would sit there every night with me in his arms while I would be crying my eyes out because of everything Troy did.

I had an appointment with a therapist, I hadn't taken my meds for many months now and I knew they were going to diagnose me with a bunch of shit I didn't wanna hear. Honestly I hated my life right now.

My brain was finally starting to process everything I've been through, all of the abuse, the trauma, the mental toll it took on me, it was all like it came out at once. I've been sleeping most days and awake most nights, I've barely been able to eat because I physically don't get hungry after not eating for so long but Every day I have a woman come round that gives me a drip to nourish me again. I haven't left the house ever since the day it happened, lando or trin goes and gets me anything I need from the shop.

"Hey baby" lando cooed as he walked into the room.

"Hi, I've missed you" I said softly.

"I've got a suprise for you, come in here" he begged.

I got up and walked into the kitchen to see my favourite snacks, bath stuff, a massive box of chocolates, some little self care things, a new drum set and a massive fluffy teddy all sitting on the island. I screeched in joy and jumped into landos arms. I truly appreciated everything he was doing for me. Trin was just as suprised as I was as she wandered out into the kitchen to hear what the commotion was.

Lando and me were sat at the dinner table devouring a chicken salad, trin headed out of town for the night but she put her full trust in lando for looking after me, it was a big thing for her to leave me after everything but she knew she had to at some point.

Lando handed me over his phone before saying "read"

LANDO NORRIS' EX GIRLFRIEND LUSIA OLIVIERA AND HER FLING TROY JACOBS SENTENCED TO 40 YEARS BETWEEN THEM IN JAIL.

Lando Norris' ex girlfriend Lusia has been sentenced alongside her fling Troy for 10 years with Troy serving 30 years. Lusia was caught breaking restraining orders and setting up an act to harm another individual while Troy was charged with agrivated assault, rape, sexual assault and attempted murder.