𝟏𝟓 ~ 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

🖤ZEREMY'S POV 🖤

In the midst of our dangerous and intense pursuit, Steven and I scanned our surroundings frantically in search of an escape route. I continued to steer my bike in a reckless and daring manner, speeding past cars, trucks, and even buildings with reckless abandon. The wind and speed that blew against our faces added an extra rush of adrenaline to our bodies, giving the pursuit a sense of danger and excitement. We felt truly alive and liberated in that moment, the thrill of the chase taking over our senses and heightening our emotions to a whole new level.

For me, with Steven behind me, riding my bike in full-speed, an enemy chases behind us... it's just epic.

Yet this is the moment.

As we kept driving through the narrow roadways and sharp turns between buildings, Steven's grip around my waist tightened as he held on for dear life, fearing for his life amid the intense and chaotic full-speed drive. I continued to weave through traffic and drive recklessly, utilizing my skills as a professional motorcycle driver to the utmost degree, making use of every inch of the road, leaving no potential advantage to Alpha Wolf.

Time was of the essence, and I refused to give up an inch to the villainous robot wolf.

The Alpha Wolf was still on our tail, but I refused to slow down, instead stepping on the gas and driving with reckless abandon and speed.

Steven moved his head towards my shoulder, his arms firmly wrapped around my waist, and I glanced into the rear-view mirror, catching him blushing with a small smile on his face. I smirked back at him flirtatiously, taking pleasure in the playful tension and excitement between us despite the dangerous and terrifying circumstances.

He always acts so damn cute when he is shy. I can't help but fancy it.

"Just hold me tight. I won't let you fall behind." I spoke bravely and confidently as my eyes remained focused on the road ahead, maintaining my full attention on the drive.

We had successfully fled for some time, but I suspected that the Alpha Wolf was still trailing us, as indeed Steven suddenly screamed when he turned around and noticed the looming presence of the robot wolf approaching at an alarming speed.

I gritted my teeth, preparing to pull off some intense driving maneuvers that could potentially save us from this precarious situation. I quickly executed a reckless yet daring maneuver, quickly pivoting my vehicle to drive backward in reverse on the front of the road while facing the enemy.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..." Steven was frantic and afraid, mumbling in panic as adrenaline and fear overcame his senses.

I heard his frightened screams from behind me, but I could not afford to pay them any mind, instead focusing on pulling off the necessary actions to ensure our escape. I began to open fire with multiple fireballs from my hands toward Alpha Wolf, unleashing a barrage of fiery projectiles that would hopefully cause significant damage to the massive robot.

"Shit!"

All my attacks seemed to fail miserably, as the Alpha Wolf was able to dodge and avoid them with ease, despite my best efforts. I groaned in frustration and let out curse words in discontent at my inability to land any successful attacks on the fierce adversary while I maintained focus and control on the wheel. The Alpha Wolf's remarkable agility and resilience in the face of my attacks only increased my sense of frustration and anger, as I felt helpless and powerless to stop him and his aggressive pursuit.

"Steven, your turn! I'll take care of this son of a bitch." I shouted in command at him, instructing him to take his turn in the wheel so that I could fight the robotic enemy. I noticed him shook his head in fear, but he would have to overcome it quickly as Alpha Wolf was gaining quickly on us and we desperately needed to create some distance. I glanced over my shoulder at him and saw the fear in his eyes, but I had to focus my attention back on the road in front of us, avoiding any unnecessary distractions.