𝟏𝟗 ~ 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 (PART 2) || ⚠ +𝟏𝟖

🌙 STEVEN'S POV 🌙

I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. For my entire life, I had thought I would never find a girl who wanted to be my future wife. But here I was now, being claimed by her as she hovered above me, her naked body pressing down on my trembling frame. My face was flushed with red as my body was filled with so many emotions that I couldn't focus on anything else except for her.

"Is it too late to back out now?" I whispered.

"Oh I'm not going to stop, Cupcake." She whispered in a reassuring tone as she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. I let my tongue explore the inside of her mouth as I gently pushed my tongue against hers. She opened her mouth to accept my tongue and we began to kiss each other passionately as she grinding on me. My lips move, capturing her top lip between mine and giving it a little tug. A sigh escapes her, bone-deep, her eyes falling closed.

Zeremy is a bold, wild and horny girl. All she needs to be is a pretty place to stick my cock.

"Look at how red your face is. You don't have to be embarrassed. It's kinda cute." She teases with a seductive smirk on her face.

"Do you think I'm cute?"

"I think you're handsome that everyone sees you blindly but me."

She grinds on my exposing dick, her entire body tense, the breath stuck in my throat.

Shaking.

My entire body trembles along with her.

"Tonight, I want you to come for me, Steven. Come for me knowing I'll burn the goddamn world down just to have you in the ashes. Come for me because you're fucking mine."

This is what I've been waiting for. What I've wanted since I saw her.

This. This. This.

She kisses me, my mouth hungrily seeking hers as my hand moves from her chin to cup the side of her face. With a desperate need to feel something, her body shivers from the feel of my touch, and I give in, my lips slowly working their magic with soft, teasing kisses that surprise her. She gasps in shock when my tongue slides into her mouth, meeting her own, the feel of our tongues dancing together causing her to shiver from the sensation.

Our tongues touch. Dance.

She's blazing hot. Her tongue rubs against mine rhythmically, making me think of sex, and I want it. I want her.

"Get on top of me now."

She commanded as I switched positions in bed, crawling on top of her, and we adjusted ourselves into a more comfortable position with her guiding me gently. As I look down at her, our faces are so close to each other as I take in her beauty: her dark, stunning eyes, her rhythmic, heavy breaths, her soft, luscious lips, and the beating of her heart as they beat against my chest. There's a hitch in my breath when I shift up, her clit hitting the head of my cock.

Oh yes. Right there.

I kiss her neck. Her collarbone. Her chest. Her nipples and she arch her back, desperate to feel my mouth on them. I chuckled against her skin, she was sure I could sense her neediness and I licked one nipple, making her cry out.

"Relax, darling. I think I get hang into this," I whisper with a teasing smile.

She chuckled. "Let me see what's on your mind."

I have a dirty mind and right now she's running through... Naked. If she plays with her dirty mouth, then I have to play along.

She likes the idea of my mouth all over her body. It makes me want things I would normally never suggest, especially out loud. I lower my head to her chest once more, raining kisses all over her skin. My mouth is so hot, my velvety wet tongue painting her skin, making her pant. She clutches the back of my head, sinking her fingers into my soft hair, clutching me to her. When I draw a nipple into my mouth and begin to suck, a keening cry falls from her lips.