❤️Twelve: A similar feeling ❤️

Odette whimpered at the impact of the glass against the wall. The glass that was now shattered, each piece laying around the room as her husband Aldo fumed in anger pacing around the room. She stood in her gown that had the finest french embroidery design on it, her hair that she let fall on her shoulders. Tears flowed down her cheeks as her husband paced up and down the room, breathing heavily as he fumed!

"Whose is it?" He asked trying to keep his rage in check.

She whimpered as he walked closed to her. Her heart racing as fear gripped her and her knees trembled. The shiver shot through her entire body making her stomach tighten for fear.

"Alfredo" she whispered.

Aldo groaned as he ran his hands through his very thick hair in frustration.

"You cannot bare the child" he said in a husky voice.

Odette looked up at him as though she had heard wrong. She observed him keenly, watching his every move as he continued to straddle around the walls of their large chambers.

"I shall" she spoke, finding her voice. Aldo looked at her in utter shock as though she had gone mad.

"You carry the child of a servant!" He barked

"I am not to blame! You have barely touched me!" She screamed back as he laughed.

He laughed so loud and it lasted for quite awhile as Odette looked at him in confusion. She did regret her decision but she definitely did not regret being pregnant.

"This is treason!" Aldo shook his head.

"What shall my father think of this?!" He asked.

"Aldo.... I did not intend for this to happen! I did not know I was with child. It only happened once" she sounded tired.

"Am I to believe that? " Aldo asked her looking at her with disgust.

"It is the truth" she answered

"My brother was killed! The entire kingdom mourns! And my wife is with child?" Aldo groaned.

"You do not love me Aldo" she said with tears in her eyes.

"We did not marry for love! Do not put the blame on me!" He groaned as he crashed another glass on the wall making her leap in fear.

"If you are to have this child, I shall have nothing to do with it! I shall not be part of this treason!" Aldo pointed at her as he spoke.

Odette let the tears flow as she cried. Her face inflamed and her eyes puffed.

"Let me keep the child" she begged, it sounded like a whisper

Aldo was stunned at her insistence of bearing a child that wasn't his. He didn't blame her of course. They had not wedded for love but this would mean treason. An offense he would be slain for.

He took a deep breath as he walked to her.

"Do you not understand the severity of things? " He asked her.

She sobbed quietly, refusing to meet his gaze.
" You may bear the child, but I shall not be a party to it!" He grumbled as he walked out of the room.

Amelia strolled under her own wait into the royal room. Hearing the conversations that sounded like whispers. The servants courtesy as she walked into the room. Her gaze fell upon Ariel who appeared to be courted by the gentle man that sat opposite her. Ara served as her chaperone.

"Might I call on you at noon your highness?" The gentleman asked as they both got on their feet.

Ariel looked barely interested Amelia noticed and she chuckled silently.