Epilogue

This might be the second book but like I said it depends on your opinions! I was thinking of naming the book- Ariel since it's most about Amelia's sister Ariel but I'm not sure, maybe I'll have a better idea because if I was to continue the series I'll have to come up with better names for the other sisters, Ava and Audrey. So please tell me what you think after you read this. Thank you again!!!! I love y'all

Ariel looked on with sadness in her eyes as her older sister talked to her four children and they paid attention to their mother. Almost as if they were fascinated by the fact that she was their mother. Amelia was lucky and Ariel felt a part of her resent her sister. Being blessed with three children and having one more as an addition made Ariel feel hateful! Of course it wasn't her intention.

She loved her sister and the children but having none of her own had developed an ocean of hatred in her. It had been 10 years. The triplets were now 16 and Timothy 15 yet... Not even blood shed for a dead child. She had not experienced any. She was envious of her sister. Married and happy.

Her marriage was no longer what it seemed to be. Her husband lord smy-smith was growing tired of their childlessness and he often make hurtful remarks about it. It was more like he was blaming her for their situation.

Ariel was now sadder than ever, the physicians had tried. Nothing could be done! No solution had been provided.

She watched at Amelia talked to her children with love and she hated it. Tabitha was a splitting image of her mother. And the boys looked like their father even Timothy. He somewhat seemed to look like Enzo, his mother Rachel and even now Amelia. Timothy did look like Amelia. He had her resilience and calm spirit. Tabitha was well behaved. Theodore and Tobias took after their father. Amelia had managed to raise her children the way the late king, King Edward raised his. Her children loved and protected each other, with the boys being overly protective of Tabitha. Their father Enzo taught them to be. They treated their sister with so much care that any discomfort she suffered from any one, they would make the person pay dearly. Amelia did not like the violent side of her sons. Even Timothy who was the calmest of the brothers got violent when it came to his sister.

Ariel hated this! She hated the love that grew in her sister's household. This wasn't her intention of course but her childlessness had engineered this ill feelings.

As she continued to watch, she plotted. And then she decided that she would not be the only one who was dragged in this reality of uncertainty.