Chapter 2

Chaeyoung's POV

I helped Lisa clean up the kitchen and I talked to her about starting as soon as possible.

Her talents will bring amazing revenue to this bakery. Those cinnamon buns were hands down the best pastry I have ever consumed making me curious about the rest of the pastries she has perfected.

"So can you come in early tomorrow so we can get you on the salary?" I asked her.

"Yes I will be here, I really appreciate this Chae Jisoo has told me amazing things about this place." She said politely.

I smiled at her. "Well that's very nice of her and we're more than lucky to have someone of your talents joining us." I said honestly

She gave me a shy smile. "So, um what's your specialty?" She asked.

"Stick around long enough and you'll see." I teased playfully.

"I have to go pick up my kids now but it was really nice to meet you Lisa and I think you'll be an amazing addition to Dulces." I said sincerely.

"Thank you again Chae." She said and I just give her a polite smile.

I walked her out then I went to my office to get the money so I could deposit it in the bank.

I locked up and set the alarm before getting into my car driving to the bank first then I made my way to the daycare.

I walked into the brightly colored room of the daycare and I see Zach on the mat playing with some cars.

I walked up to him without him noticing me. "Did you miss me?" I said.

His head popped up at my voice. "Mommy." He stretches his hands to for me to pick him up and I did.

"I thought you were going to leave me forever." He exaggerated burying his face in my neck.

I kiss him on the head. "I would never leave my buddy forever." I said to him hugging him tightly.

"You smell really good mommy." He said.

"I do?" I asked.

He nods. "Yeah you smell yummy."

Perks of working at a bakery you always smell like sweets. "Can you get your bag we have to get Skylar from your grandparent's house?" I said to him putting him down and he runs over to his cubby I turned to look at Grace. "So how was he today?" I asked.

"He was great he stopped crying almost as soon as you left but that doesn't keep him from asking about you throughout the day.

He gets along well with the other kids he shares and is very considerate he is an amazing kid.

Oh yeah he really likes to talk, during naptime he tries to talk but that's the only problem but other than that he's an amazing kid."

She relayed, by that time Zachary's next to me with his stuff in his hands reaching his arms up.

I take his bag then I picked him up. "I'm glad you don't have any problems out of him, thank you again Grace I'll see you in the morning." I said, and then looked at my son. "Are you ready to go bud?"

"Yes, let's go get Skylar." He said.

I waved goodbye to Grace and she waves back then I leave the daycare and walked to my car I open the backdoor and I put Zach in his car seat and strapped him in.

"Mommy can we have spaghetti for dinner?" He asked.

"Sure we can have spaghetti." I said to him, closing the door making my way to the driver's side.