Chapter 21

Chae's POV

"Yeri what's going on?" I asked wanting an explanation.

"I'm sorry but I had to bring them to you, Eunwoo is unstable he flipped out tonight and he hurt Skylar and me I couldn't just sta-'' I cut her off.

"Did he put his hands on my child?" I demanded I was beyond furious.

"I seen Eunwoo push him, I didn't witness anything else but judging from how he was crying he must have done something to him." She shared.

I turn from her for a moment to look at Skylar. "Sky, honey did your daddy hurt you?" I asked.

"He hurt my arms." He confessed.

I leaned down and I cautiously lifted up his sleeves, tears immediately filled my eyes looking at his arm they were very noticeably bruised. He was small so the bruise took up majority of his upper arms both of them. He hurt my child my baby that I gave birth to, it hurt me so bad I have never in my life felt this much pain.

"Baby I'm so sorry." I pulled him and Zach to me.

I couldn't believe this I'm going to kill him, you don't fucking touch my child I was livid.

"Where is he now Yeri?" I asked.

"He said that he had a client but I know that he was lying so he's liable to be anywhere." She said.

"Come in, and sit." I said to her because she was still standing in my doorway.

She walks into the house Maggie scampered up sniffing this new person in her house.

"I left my dog in my car is it alright if I bring him in?" She asked timidly.

"Yeah that's fine." I said.

She then hands her baby to me without a second thought and left out of the house, I closed the door so that Maggie wouldn't run out. My boys followed me over to the couch and I sat and they both sat close beside me, I looked at Skylar my child spirits looked shattered. I kissed Skylar's head and I held him to me with my free arm.

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything he just looked at me his brown eyes saddened his face in a permanent pout.

"Its okay baby you don't have to tell me." I said giving him another kiss.

I look at Zach. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I tried making him stop mommy but he was so mad." He explained.

"Well baby you don't have to worry about that anymore because you're never going over there again. I'm so sorry that I made you two go there in the first place." I said to him.

Lisa walked into the living room with Morgan I'm sure she was wondering who it was and she was shocked to see the boys sitting here.

"Chae, why are the boys here, what's going on, and whose baby is that?" She asked taking a seat.

Just when I was about to answer her Yeri walked into the house with her little black dog and her child's baby bag she place the dog on the ground and Maggie sniffed it and her docked tail started wagging and they started playing. Yeri came over to us taking a seat she still looked shaken up but I was desperate to know what happened tonight. I hand her baby back to her and she cradles the child before looking at Lisa and me.

"There was an incident with Eunwoo, Yeri was just about to tell me what happened."

I turned to look at Yeri. "So Yeri what exactly happened?" I asked her.