Chapter 17

Chaeyoung's POV

"Oh my god." I groaned waking up feeling like complete and total shit.

"Chae baby, get up." Lisa said.

I felt so bad. "Okay, I'm getting up."

"Are you okay baby, you're usually up before I am." Lisa asked.

"I'm fine." I get up from out of the bed my muscles sore.

I turned to look at her seeing that she had Morgan in her hands. "Okay, well if you don't get moving Zach's going to be late to school then we'll be late to work because we still have to drop Skylar off at preschool." She said.

"Alright." I said sluggishly walking over to my dresser to get some clothes.

I pulled out some black pants and a black Gucci shirt and I dressed quickly and I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, looking in the mirror I looked like a ghost I was paler than what I usually was and I had bags under my eyes. I rarely got sick but when I did it was not pretty but I had to push through it because I have responsibilities.

After leaving the bathroom I went to the boy's room to see that they were already up and their beds were made, I guess I got up later than I thought. I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see the boys sitting down at the table eating breakfast. Ryu was at the Keurig making a cup of coffee, I didn't see Lisa so I guess she was in the nursery with the baby.

"Good morning mommy ma made us breakfast." Zach said sitting in his school uniform.

I smiled at him. "Good morning baby, what did she make you for breakfast?" I asked.

"Toast with Nutella and bananas on top." Zach shared.

I walked over to the table placing a kiss on top of his and Skylar's head, Skylar didn't speak to me and he seemed a bit upset.

"Are you okay Sky?" I asked him.

His little face was puffed up. "I don't like preschool I want to stay with Nanny Ryu." He pouted.

God he was so cute he had on some basketball shorts with a 'Paw Patrol' shirt and a snapback on backwards, evidence that Lisa dressed him.

"It's only been two days sweetie you have to give it a chance." I said to him.

"I don't wanna go mommy." He looked on the brink of tears.

"You have to go to school that's where you learn." I told him.

His face balled up even more and that's when the tears started flowing. "I—don't wan-wanna go mommy." He sobbed.

I swear every time one of my kids cried I wanted to cry also. "Is there something you don't like about school?" I asked him because there might be a real problem.

"I-I don't like everything I want to stay with you mommy." He states.

"It's okay Sky school is fun you'll see I didn't like it neither, but I made a lot of friends and I learned a lot of stuff. It's a lot of fun Sky I promise." Zach intervened.

Skylar's watery green eyes peered up at me. "Are you telling the for real truth?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"Yes, just give it a try Sky." Zach said reassuring him.

Skylar looked at me for conformation. "He's telling the truth, you'll be fine but you won't if you don't give yourself a chance to like it." I said to him, my head was starting to pound.

"Okay, but can I bring puppy." He asked.

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sure you can baby.