Chapter 5

Chaeyoung's POV

My boys were so exhausted after the beach the sun was very draining, they were still dirty from the sand and I didn't want to lay them in their beds because their sheets would get dirty. I got one of my large comforters that was very fluffy and I folded it once and laid it on the floor and I place both of my sleeping sons on it. I stayed making sure they would stay asleep once I was sure I took it as an opportunity to take a shower.

Before taking a shower I messaged Lisa about where she should meet us and what time, she replied with a 'see you there'.

I don't know why but I was excited to spend more time with the cheerful baker.

After my quick shower I get out and dry off and found something to put on I opt for some tattered form fitting jeans and an off the shoulder black top.

I quickly pulled my wet hair into a high ponytail then I rushed to the bathroom to run the boys a bath.

The time was starting to get away from me and I had to get the boys into a bath before we left, while the water was running I found outfits for both of them. When I returned to the bathroom the water was just right I cut the water off then I went to the living room to wake the boys.

When I get to them I smiled at the sight, since I left the room Skylar managed to move over to Zach and his head was laying on his back, they both were sleeping deeply I hated to wake them but I would have a hard time getting them to bed tonight.

Before waking them though, just like every mother who thinks their children are irresistibly adorable I take out my phone and took a couple pictures of them.

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and I kneeled down next to them, I rubbed Skylar's back trying to wake him gently I didn't want to startle him out of his sleep.

"Come on baby it's time to wake up." I said to him, he pursed his lips causing his cheeks to puff up.

"It's time to get up." I started scratching his back and he began to scrunch up tugging on Zachary's shirt causing him to wake in the process, I was met by those brown eyes. "Hi babies time to wake up."

Skylar sits up and starts rubbing his eyes and Zach stretches his entire body, I pick up Skylar and looked at Zach. "Come on sweetie you have to take a quick bath before we go to eat." I said to him.

He gets up from his place reluctantly and followed me to the bathroom; I stripped both boys down and put them in the tub.

"Did you have fun today at the beach?" I asked Zach who wasn't fully awake yet.

"I did mommy I like the beach." He replied.

I took the no tears shampoo and put it on Zach's head then lathered it up in his curly hair then did the same with Skylar's shorter hair.

After washing their hair I took the shower head and cut it on and rinsed the soap out of their hair.

Once I finished washing the boys I got them dressed and put on their shoes, while the boys played with their toys I was making sure I had everything in Skylar's diaper bag also putting an extra pair of clothes in there for Zach because accidents happen.

I turn when I hear Skylar's joyful laughs I smile looking at my boys Zachary was making funny faces at Skylar and he thought it was hilarious.

"Mommy look, Sky thinks it's funny." Zach said making another face at him.

I smiled at him warmly, did I mention how much I love my boys.

...

I pulled up to the restaurant Lisa was waiting for us naturally because I always run late when I have the boys. Once I get the boys out of the car I walk up to the entrance where she was waiting for me.