Chapter 16 Part I

Chaeyoung's POV

"So he said he's going to file for visitation?" Lisa asked.

"I guess so we'll see." I said to her.

I told Lisa about what Eunwoo and I talked about and she wasn't too happy with the thought of Eunwoo getting visitation with the boys. We were currently in our bedroom; I pulled back the covers to get into the bed and she does the same on her side.

"How are you so calm about this Chae, he's threaten to take you to court?" She said a look of puzzlement on her face.

"There is nothing I can do about it; I won't let him see them so the next step is for him to file for visitation. It's not something I would have ever wanted to do but I think it's the best option if he plans on moving along with it." I said to her.

"But what about the boys, Zach said that he didn't want to speak to him how's he going to feel knowing he might have to stay a whole weekend with him. And what about Skylar he barely stays to your moms for a night without wanting you." Lisa argued.

"I thought about that Lisa, but what can I do there is absolutely nothing stopping him from filing for visitation and if he's granted it I won't have a choice. At least this way I know that he's actually putting in the effort, there's nothing I could do babe. I have been prepared for this since the day I filed for a divorce; I have no right to keep them from him they are his too." I told her.

"He's been gone for two years Chae, and he just shows up and you're already given into him." She spat.

"I'm not giving into anyone, the whole situation is fucked okay but there is absolutely nothing I could do about it. I don't know how Eunwoo is now but if he wants to see his kids he has every right to fight to see them. Yes the boys might have a hard time at first but they will adjust and if he really wants to be there for them he deserves that chance, I myself personally can't give him that chance. So I'm not giving into him I'm just accepting what is, nothing more nothing less." I said seeing that she was getting rile up for no good reason. "Why is this getting to you so much babe?" I asked her.

"I don't know, maybe I'm a little paranoid with him trying to come back into the picture. He intimidates me Chae, and I know that he shouldn't but that's just how I feel. He never really got over you Chae, so what's stopping him from coming after you?" She voiced.

"Well I think it would be pretty sick if he does the same thing to Yeri that he did to me. They are expecting a child Lisa soon from what Sana told me, he's not after me and even if he was you are the only person that I want. Like you said last night baby, you've set the bar high for me also no one will ever compare to you." I move closer to her to plant a kiss on her lips. "I love you and I'm going to marry you and we might have some more babies who knows, all that matters is that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you." I said kissing her again and she kisses me back.

I lift my hand and slid it to the back of her neck pulling her closer to me deepening the kiss. Lisa kissed me back hungrily desire apparent in her kiss, her hands were searching for the hem of my shirt and I let her take it off breaking the kiss in the process. After tossing the shirt to the side Lisa comes back into kiss me but I stop her, she looks at me confused but I just cradle her face in my hands and looked at her tenderly.

"I want you to tell me that you love me." I said to her.

She looks at me affectionately. "I love you." She says.

I smile at her. "Good. Now tell me that you're going to spend the rest of your life with me." I tell her.

She bites her lip. "I am going to spend the rest of my life with you Park Chaeyoung."