Chapter 9

Chaeyoung's POV

"Jisoo I already told you I cannot hang out tonight." I said to Jisoo over the phone.

It was officially the day of my date with Lisa and it seems like it took forever to get here. Jisoo's boyfriend was out of town so she was looking for someone to occupy her time. I was currently searching though my closet for something to wear.

"Chaee your kids are gone for the weekend, what can you possibly be doing?" She quested.

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I wanted time to myself."

"Bullshit, do you forget who you're talking to? Chae you can't be alone for shit." She stated.

"I'm over that." I said lying through my teeth Jisoo knew exactly what she was talking about.

"No you're not, what are you keeping from me Chae? You are not sneaky at all are you seeing somebody?" She insists.

"Oh my god Jisoo let it go I'm not hanging out with you because I have my reasons." I said what a shit excuse.

"You know Sana said that you were interested in someone." She affirmed.

"Why do you guys want to know if I'm interested in someone or not, I have never harassed you about your love life not once?" I pointed.

"So you're admitting that you are interested in someone?" She persists.

"Seriously Jisoo drop it." I said growing aggravated.

"I will, for now." She says.

I heard the doorbell rang and I had no idea who it was. "Jisoo I will talk to you later okay it's someone at the door, and it better not be you either." I started making my way to the door.

"Oh then let me get back in my car." She said.

"Jisoo." I said she was testing my patients.

"Girl please it ain't me, bye." She said.

I frowned at her grammar. "Please don't talk like that around my sons."

"Whatever Chae, talk to you later." She said.

"Bye J." I hung up.

I descended the stairs and walked right up to the front door, I looked through the peephole and I see that it was my little sister. I had no idea what she would be doing here on a Saturday; I opened the door to see her standing there with a bag.

"Hi unnie." Tzuyu said.

"Hi Tzuyu, what are you doing here?" I asked, stepping aside so she could come in I close the door behind her.

"Where are the boys?" She asked avoiding my question.

"They are with their father, why are you here Tzuyu?" I asked again.

"I kinda got into a fight with mom." She said.

I rolled my eyes then ran my hand through my hair. "What the hell Tzuyu what was it about now?" I asked these were common occurrences; she came to my house often with a bag of clothes hoping to stay the night. But I got her to go back home every time to go and apologize to her, I've live with our mom and I know for a fact that she isn't that bad. Tzuyu on the other hand is very bad.

"Nothing." She said placing her bag on the floor next to the couch and sat.

"Spill." I said sitting beside her.

"She saw my tattoo." She said.

I looked at my sister like she was out of her mind. "Well did she beat your ass?" I asked.