Chapter 11

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke in an unfamiliar bed and the first thing that comes to my mind is my kids just like every morning. Then I thought about the amazing night that I had with Lisa who was currently sleeping beside me our limbs intertwined. She looked so beautiful sleeping so tranquil her features were softened. Lisa and I had an amazing time last night I loved being with her I loved everything about her she was incredible.

I really cared a lot for Lisa and I wanted to be with her my feelings for her were strong and I wanted her to know that. I just really hope that she felt the same way; one of my biggest doubts is that she doesn't return my feelings. She has told me before that she wanted this with me but part of me thought it was too good to be true. I had two kids and an ex-husband that wouldn't let me go, I was drama but she was still willing to be with me.

I felt arms tighten around me and I looked at the beautiful woman who arms I was engulfed in.

I smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning." A smile spreads across her face. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did actually what about you?" I asked.

She touches my face affectionately. "Yes you're really cuddly."

"You're so cute." I said.

"Do you want breakfast?" She suggested.

I frowned. "I actually can't stay I'm meeting up with my sister this-morning she just came back from a trip so I haven't seen her for a while."

"Okay I'm sad but I can't have you all to myself right." She said running her finger over my collarbone.

"I guess not, I'm pulled in so many different directions." I said.

"I know, but when I get to have you to myself I really enjoy our time together and I really enjoyed myself last night." She said.

I give her slight smile. "I enjoyed myself also." My fingers caress her face. "I told Eunwoo that I was seeing someone."

She looks at me. "Really, what did he say?" She asked.

"He was kind of upset he's still really stuck on me, he wanted to meet you." I said.

She looked uncertain. "What did you say?"

"I told him no it wasn't any of his business, just because we have kids together doesn't entitle him to know everything that's going on in my life. The reason why I told him is because he refuses to move on hoping that one day his family's going to get back together." I shared.

She purses her lips. "He's going to find out eventually just like everyone else will, how do you think he's going to take it when he finds out that I'm a woman?" She asked.

"I know he's going to find out and I don't know how he's going to take it but I don't care. I know how I feel about you and I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it." I said firmly.

"I just don't want any trouble for you Chae a lot of people won't accept this me and you. I just want to know if you're prepared for people to turn away from you." She said.

"I think it takes a very narrow minded person to frown upon a same-sex relationship, it shouldn't matter who I date. And if the people that I surround myself with can't accept who I like then I don't want to be associated with them." I said to her.

She smiles at me. "I like you a lot Chae."

"I like you a lot too Lisa." I returned the smile.

"When are we going to tell everyone?" She asked.