Chapter 12

Chaeyoung's POV

It was now Saturday and I was putting Skylar down for his morning nap while Lisa was downstairs with Zachary. Skylar wasn't going down easy but he was really fussy and rubbing his eyes so I know it wouldn't be long. Naps were so much different than putting them to bed at night it's like he thinks he's going to miss something that's why he fights his sleep. I actually had to rock him to sleep instead of just laying him in the crib. Once he was sleep I laid him in his crib and I cut on his monitor and I left the room.

I started walking down the steps and I could hear Lisa and Zachary having a conversation. I stayed back just to hear what they were talking about.

"What are you making Zach?" Lisa asked him.

"I'm making a picture for mommy." He says.

"Really what is it a picture of?" Lisa said sounding really interested.

"Um it's a picture of mommy at the bakery making a big cake with chocolate and marshmallows and sprinkles." He explains.

"That seems amazing, I bet you really like that your mommy can make a lot of sweet stuff." Lisa supposed.

"Yes, she makes me sweet stuff but mommy says we can't eat sweet stuff a lot 'cause it can make you sick." Zach shares.

"Your mommy's right, she's really smart too." Lisa says.

"She is I love my mommy." Zach says sweetly.

"What do you love most about your mommy?" Lisa quested.

"She cuddles with me and she makes me feel better when I hurt myself. And mommy is really funny she makes me laugh, and she reads me my favorite stories and she gets me cars. I love my mommy mostest 'cause she loves me."

I swear tears were forming in my eyes, I know that he loves me I can look at him and see that he loves me. But it's something totally different when you hear it Zachary was honestly the sweetest kid.

"Your mommy's really lucky to have you Zach." Lisa said sincerely.

"Yeah she is." Zach said.

I could hear Lisa giggling and I decided it was time to make my presence known. I walked down the rest of the stairs and over to the couch where Lisa sat, Zach was kneeling over the coffee table coloring with his crayons.

"Mommy I made you a picture." Zach said excitedly holding the picture up so I could see it.

The picture was as expected for a three year old but you can make out what he was trying to do. I could see that there was a person then on the other side was a blob with an array of colors I guess it was the cake that he mentioned, it was really nice and more distinctive then any of his other drawings.

"This is really nice baby you're getting really good." I praised.

"Thank you mommy, now I have to finish it." He said putting the paper back on the table.

I sit next to Lisa she came over this-morning for breakfast and decided to spend the day with me and the boys. The week had been exhausting at best Sana not being at the bakery was really taxing we managed but it was just arduous. Business has been beyond amazing getting crowds upon crowds of people every day, and we have been getting lots of orders for wedding cakes and cakes for birthdays and other occasions we were starting to cater also. So I was starting to think five bakers weren't nearly enough. I guess I have to get together with everyone next week because we were going to need someone new and hopefully I won't have to get anyone else after that.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" Lisa asked.

I looked at her and smiled. "I was just thinking about the bakery and how things have really been picking up. I think I need to hire someone to just run the front so that all of the bakers are in the back working instead of manning the front and the back. I just think that will make things much easier but I need someone reliable you know, it's hard hiring someone you don't know." I said.