Chapter 2

Great, I am being raised in a orphanage again but I guess its nothing new for me. Seven months have passed, and I have come to the realization that I was reborn into the Naruto verse. How the heck am I going to survive the freaking fourth shinobi war! Wait a minute. I peak out at the window from the orphanage.

WHAT THE FU-----?

ARE THOSE THREE HEADS???!!!!!

Is Minato NOT hokage yet!!

Has the Third Shinobi war not happened yet?!

This is just great, FUCKING GREAT, I don't even have to worry about the fourth war, cause I might not even survive this one...

Those this means that means that I might go to the academy with kakashis generation? Since I might know one of the important characters should I just keep to myself in order not to mess up the future ? Or should I intervene in this timeline? Should I even mess with anything? The possibilities are endless, things could go seriously wrong if I changed somethings. Like Naruto could not even be born, and he is the most important character.

But would I be able to stand aside, and not do anything. To let the Minato and kushina die,Kakasihs father Sakumo, Obito, Rin, to let the kyubi attack happen?

I don't want to mess with anything that could threaten the future of kohana 12.

Only time would tell. Although, the importance would be to keep the original timeline, since it could seriously risk the future.

Well, right now there is nothing much that I can do since I am still a baby. All I can do right now is plan, and decided what type of career I want.

I have never been someone that seeks the spotlight, so somewhere in the shadows would be nice for me. Would ANBU, work for me? No, some people still know who some are. I need something that is not very well know, not even in the manga...

Suddenly something comes to me.

A hunter-nin. I would hunt missing ninja, and dangerous people. I heard that most of their missions are out of the villages, and that is something that will be very important later on. I also wouldn't mind being an anbu at the same time. I wonder if I can do both? That way people wouldn't have a clue who I am, and I will be able to keep to myself most of the time. That works for me.

Okay, since I don't really know what is going on, I can just observe the things around me. I heard from the care takers, that tensions are really high with the stone, and lighting country. (Iwa & Kumo) Although war hasn't braken out they said it will in about about 4 to 5 years. I guess I just have lay back and observe for now, since that is all I can do.

____________________________________________________________

5 Months Later

I can finally walk, without stumbuling. I met someone else while I was learning to speak, and walk. The caretakers called him Haru-kun, so I'm guessing that his name. I was trying to remember if he was ninja, but his name is not familiar, so he must be a civilian in the future. Haru, had dark brown hair, and the most greenest eyes, He was a really cute baby. The caretakers would always put me besides him, and he would always try to hold my hand. It was rather cute. We were basically being raised together. Every room had two babys in the orphanage, and it just happen that Haru was my roomate. He would call me Mimi since his tounge was still not fully develped.

The kid was cute and he was showing no signs of ninja ability.

The caretakers kept saying I was a fast leaner baby. One of them even seemed a bit worried about me. She kept saying to the other caretakers that once I come of aged to attend the academy I would graduate since I was so intelligent for my age.

Maybe I should keep a low profile in order not te be noticed by Danzo. I would want to be become an emotionless child solider.

Maybe just a child solider. I could to do with the emotionless part. I mean like been there done that.
—————————-

I am currently one year old, and it just so happens that Harus birthday is on the same day as mine. We're the same age, and it's almost like we were twins.

He would always cry when he wouldn't see me within his sight. The caretakers always awed at that.

I promise Haru that I will protect you well.
And since we don't have a family, then I'll be yours.
————
1 month later

I found out that Kakashi is not even born yet. That caretakers were talking about how the bachelor Sakumo got married.
Which means that kakashi is not even born yet.

That means that war won't break out anytime soon. That's a relief.

No matter how much I trie my I feel very useless. It feels like at any second something bad will happen. I can't seem to relax at all. I'm always thinking about what could or what will go wrong.

My circumstance has its own kind of torture.

———————-
3 years later

Time has passed and things are starting to heat up.

I am current 4 and a half years old, and currently attending the academy. It turns out the Haru took up interest in being a shinobi as well. He is a really happy child, and always looks for the good in everyone. A bit childish I might say.
"Miyuu-nee, let's go to the academy already we're going to be late."
I smirk, "I'm over here. I have been waiting for you by the door."
Haru sweatdrops and smiles "I'm sorry Nee-San."
"It's fine. Let's go."
_______________
As we're walking, I am deep in thought.
Kakashi was born and he is already a two years old. Which means we have 2 more years until the third-shinobi war starts.
Haru interrupts my thought.

"Nee-San, are you sure you still want to graduate early. I mean you know there is no rush. You have been the top academy student since we entered there, are you trying to prove something? I don't understand Miyu. " He says looking at me with a serious gaze. I look at him fondly, and look up at the clouds in the sky.

"Haru-Chan, there is something I have to do. There is something that I need to do for my own peace of mind . And to do that, I need to be really strong both mentally and physically. I have to graduate early to accomplish my dreams. At the same time, I am searching for something?"

"What are you searching for miyu-nee," he say curiously.

I look at him and smile.

"I'm looking for my purpose in this world," I tell him honestly.

"Your purpose? Aren't we to young to start thinking about that nee-san—"

"Yes and no," I tell him mysteriously.

"Nee-san, your always like this," he pouts.

I smirk, "Don't pout. And you know, you don't have to call me nee-san, we're the same age."

"I know, but you are a few hours older than me. Which technically makes you the oldest. And I'll call you however I want to call you. You're my only family, so I'll like to give you a proper title." He smile while looking around the buildings.

"Suit yourself," I chuckle.

"Hey Miyu, will you tell me one day?"

"Tell you what," I say confuse.

"What your purpose is, what your dreams are, and why you always seem like you're in pain" he says.
"I promise Haru-ototo"

He ran ahead of me, and stop right in front of me.
He smiles that childish smile.

"Then it's a promise of a lifetime."