Chapter 8

Morning

Once I wake up my eyes feel like lead. My body to exhausted to get up. But again I force it to get up. I make my way the bathroom, and start the shower. The shakiness of my hands won't stop. I get in the shower and start washing off the grim off me.

Once I get out of the shower I get my med-kit to patch up my wounds. I couldn't reach the slash on my back so I did the best I could. Until I finally gave up. I make my way into my room, and put on my mourning clothes.

I walk to living room and sit down. I look at a picture from Haru and I. And my eyes well up with tears.

I grab the picture and hold it close. " you had promised haru," I say to no one but myself.

I close my eyes to stop the tears. I put the picture back to where it was.

And start making my way to funeral.

Once I'm there I see shinobi dressed in black. I make my way to stand line.

When I'm there I see a familiar chakra presence arrive next to me. It was captain sloth. Now I can finally see his face. He is about 13 or 15 years old, he has dark brown hair with grey eyes. I look away too tired to study him anymore. While looking around a spot familiar grey hair at the back of the group.

Damm kakashi is so small!!

I look away quickly not wanting to look anymore. Feeling to guilty for not doing enough for not being enough to stop their death.

"Kohai," I hear sloth say quietly.

I nod my head.

For him to be showing me who he is, is a huge sign of trust in anbu.

"How is frog," I ask.

"He is doing fine. He will make a quick recovery. He said he wants to talk to you......but I can tell that right now is not the right moment. If you don't mind me asking, who," he questions quietly.

"My brother....mission, and ...... my senpai " is all I was able to say.

He nods his head in understanding.

———

Once the funeral was over, I stayed behind. I was lost in my own thoughts until noticed that someone else had stayed behind.

Kakashi

Suddenly all sorts of questions rush into my head. Uncertainty whether to approach him or not, but before I could decided my body starts moving towards him.

I see him tense before he looks at me cautiously.

"Who are you," he questions.

"I'm Miyuki. Your father was my senpai. From what he told me, he said he mentioned me to you ," I say.

His eyes widen in surprise. His eyes start to water, and I look away no trying to make him feel weak.

"I was suppose to meet you a few days ago, but a mission came up, and I had to leave. Your father wanted us to have dinner together—," I was cut off.

"Stop talking about him. His is traitor and a scum. He disobeyed the rules. And he is a coward. A coward," he says angrily with frustrated tears running down his mask.

I stay quiet for a moment and contemplate what to say to that. How long has he been by himself. Did he talk to anyone since his father death?
Then realization dawns at me. Was kakashi the one that found Sakumo?

And suddenly I remember that in the Naruto, kakashi was the one that found his dads body. Things are playing out exactly like he story.

Tears keep coming out of kakashi eyes, and his whole body is tense. I could only think about one thing to do.