forward

I would like to start off by thanking everyone who has been with me up to this point. I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys. I've certainly had a fun time creating pokeshipping content on this site. But now, I think it's time to give myself a break for a little while. I've got things in my life that I'd like to work on, and I think now that Ash's time in the anime is over, this is a good time to stop, for now at least.

As you may have guessed, there is unfortunately no pokeshipping week story this year. In case you don't know, this will be the last year of pokeshipping week as a community event.

I had already decided that this year I probably wasn't going to participate, as I had my own project in mind. And honestly, I didn't feel there was much I could do with the themes presented for this year. That said, I'm excited to be able to share this project that I have poured my heart and soul into.

This is the culmination of not only my work, but years of speculation, theories, fan work, and the desire to find out how the anime was originally supposed to end.

For those who don't know, there were a few different ideas proposed for how the anime could end. It's even rumored that the original Japanese trailer for the first movie used test footage based on one of these early ideas.

It was not an easy task to take these different ideas and combine them together into one coherent story. Some of it is based on theories and speculation, old promotional material, and some of it is based off of the ideas put forward by takeshi shudo.

Took many months of planning, and many more months of writing, and I'm happy to say I think it was worth it. It has been a dream of mine to put together something like this, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

This is my gift to the Pokemon community. I hope you enjoy.