Legendary

He's a comedian in his dreams but he's just the guy who cleans but he spends his free time making memes, his potentials it gleams, his personality screams destined for your screens, he'd have to google giving up because he doesn't know what it means, working his way through the ranks with his schemes but it's harder than it seems, fate leans, he's building a career with determination as the beams...

He'll be legendary, He'll be legendary, He'll be legendary, He'll be legendary,

He's selling out shows, full seats in all the rows, with each one he grows, each night the crowd throws roses wrapped in bows at his toes and he knows wherever he goes his name in lights glows, he's glad this is the career that he chose, his careers flying high like a flock of crows, jokes are his seeds he reaps what he sows, he does it all year whether it rains or snows, he waves when his act comes to a close, he waves so often it's become a signature pose...

He is legendary, He is legendary,
He is legendary, He is legendary, He is legendary, He is legendary

He's dealing with his bitter fanbase on his Twitter, he didn't mean to hit her, he's full of more crap than the shitter, but he is not a quitter, his next show instead of glitter he is showered in peoples litter, his career comes down with a patter and a pitter, when he's on stage now all he does is jitter, he doesn't joke now all he does is witter, he doesn't get a laugh not even a titter, he never wears shirts anymore because he's become a slitter...

He was legendary, He was legendary,