Libra

Libra, earring more stripes than a zebra, seeing red like I'm Keir, fucked like combining Beer and Cheeba, lock you in a sleeper, explosive like a creeper, always alert like a beeper, lyrics like the Grand Canyon only deeper, kicking these rhythms like it's FIFA, can't catch me like that little blue meeper, fighting me is an uphill battle that's only getting steeper, they play me on rotation like brushes on a street sweeper, as my tactics get cheaper my victories get sweeter, my albums are household essentials like a two seater, Revilo stay young forever like my first name Peter and Revilo never lose like a motherfucking cheater, Revilo's rhymes hotter than a heater and my lyrics so strong they hit harder than a beater, your girlfriend fall in love with me the moment that I meet her and she risks dancing with me because Revilo's the Reaper, she's a total diva and she can't stand me either so I smoke her like she's reefer then I go ahead and leave her, Revilo turns believers into grievers because he's sicker than the fevers that affect the fucking dreamer, drive down the block in a stolen beamer then arrive at your crib and rob you cleaner than the cleaners then disappear out of sight like my name was John Cena, Revilo there's really no one meaner always on the turner like my first name was Tina, before this rhyme becomes longer than a femur all I wanna say is Revilo's the king like Julien the lemur.