Bonus Chapter- 1

So, here's the thing, I got 2 million views! Idc how late or how bad the book is at the moment... But okay! I love it and I am super happy.

I would like to thank you all!

And a tiny-miny request, please read Fate. I don't know about this one but that is a good read , I promise.

Also, I'm going to edit it, like edit edit it. Make HUGE changes. Once I finish Royal Deal, I'm taking this book down.

Royal Deal! YES!!!

It was supposed to be a marriage.

A contract marriage. A simple deal beneficial to two families.

But she hated it, she hated objectifying herself for the greed of her father.

She hated the feeling of losing from a bunch of strangers who didn't consider her say in her own life.

So, she turned the tables.

What she didn't know was, he only agreed to a deal thinking she had a say.

He didn't want a marriage yet agreed to one for the benefit and name of his family.

He wasn't a man to mess with but she took her chance and he let her.

And it might be her biggest mistake.

Taking her chances with him.

He got obsessed with everything about her. Her fragrance. Her voice. Her very presence.

She came into his life with all the intentions to leave. Now the question is, would he really let her go? Would she want to stay?

I posted the first chapter. Please give it a try. PLEASE 😭😭

I NEED ACTIVE READERS 😭😭

So on public demand, I present you a bonus chapter (zyada drama ho gya 💀)!

Bright sunshine seeped through the curtains into a dark room and Sanaya snuggled closer to her pillow which smelled like her husband. A smile paved a way on her face.

She opened her eyes and the empty bed beside her made her search her mobile phone in a hope to see a text message from Abhimanyu but there was none

She sighed and got down from bed to freshen up and take a morning bath. She was missing him. Abhimanyu was out for a business trip and she was alone, cherry on top she did not feel well. Bile rose to her throat and she ran to empty her stomach in the washroom.

Her morning sickness simply pointed to food poisoning, she might have got as she ate street food for a week in a row. Each time for a different reason.

She scowled at herself in the mirror and rinsed her mouth before she brushed her teeth. A long bath was what she really needed.

"You put a spell on me. I'm losing my mind. You better stop these games~"

Singing to herself she got ready for work and finished her look with a brown lipstick. Walking out of the closet with her heels and purse in either of her hands, she dropped her heels on the floor and grabbed her mobile phone to check if she received a text yet.