0001

Jay woke up to his alarm blasting in his ears, as usual. Jay groaned and pulled himself out of bed. As soon as he got to the kitchen he was greeted by his roommate, Jungwon. "Morning hyung." Jungwon chuckled and set down a plate of breakfast for Jay.

He thanked the younger with a sheepish smile "Thank you, baby kitty." For them, it was normal for Jay to give Jungwon cringe nicknames. Jay simply gave them to Jungwon because he thought he was cute and Jungwon doesn't mind anyways.

Jungwon and Jay are best friends and have been since high school. They know practically everything about eachother, except for one thing Jay has been keeping from Jungwon. Once they graduated from high school, Jay started to catch feelings for him. He never knew how to tell him though. Jay's other friends, Jake, K, Ni-ki and Sunghoon do know about this though. So they tend to tease him a lot about it.

Anyways, once Jay finished eating the breakfast Jungwon made him and put it in the dishwasher, he had to start getting ready for his first class. Currently, Jay is majoring in psychology. Why? He just found himself wanting to learn about well.. people.

He stumbled over to his closet and grabbed an oversized shirt and a pair of jeans, nothing too crazy. His class started in 30 minutes so he needed to sprint.

Jay then rushed over to his car and turned the engine on. At this point Jay didn't care if he got into a car crash. All he's thinking about is his strict teacher Mr. Kang. Mr Kang will give you clean up duties after class if you're more than 5 minutes late.

He arrived and practically sprinted to his classroom. 10:26 was the time he arrived. His class started at 10:30 so he was in the clear. Thank god. Though his seat mate Kyungmin wasn't there, he still got through it.

Soon enough lunch came around and Jay got a text from his friend Sunghoon.

──────────────────────────────

The worse Park.

The worse Park.
Yo
Wanna get lunch at a
nearby café?

  Jay
Omg Park Sunghoon
hanging out with someone
who isn't Jake?

The worse Park.
Shut up.
Jake isn't gonna be there.

Jay
Really?
That's a first

The worse Park.
Okay Jake is here but
that ISNT the point.
You can invite your dear
bestie jungwon or K hyung.
All I know is ni-ki has after
class cleaning duties since he
was like 20 minutes late. Also
Daniel is here too

  Jay
💀💀
20? Bro did he drink
   last night and now has a
hangover?

The worse Park.
.....
well..

Jay
God what are we gonna do
with him.

──────────────────────────────

Jay sighed as he read that text from his friend. Riki really needs to slow down on the drinking.
He literally just entered college. He's gonna be a bad influence for the giant maknae Daniel. At the same time though, being a freshman can be stressful so he sees why sometimes Riki will be out drinking. But again, he doesn't want Riki to destroy his liver.

Jay zoned out thinking about Riki until he heard his stomach growl. Right. Lunch. He decided to ask Jungwon about lunch since K is always busy with something.

──────────────────────────────

Wonie 😽

Jay
Won,
Wanna go have lunch
at a local café?
Sunghoon, Jake and
Daniel are there.

Wonie 😽
Dani? I'm coming!

──────────────────────────────

Yeah. Jay could tell Jungwon was eager once Daniel, Kim Dongkyu, Kim Daniel, Dongkyu Kim, Daniel Kim or Dongkyu was brought up.

Jay knows Jungwon likes Daniel, but it still stings when he thinks about it. Not only is Jay good at hiding his crush on Jungwon, he's good at hiding the pain too.

──────────────────────────────
Ok that was a lot to take in....

Jay likes Jungwon (for now) Jungwon likes Daniel and Daniel likes ********

Guess who?