0007

Jay layed down a blanket and a pillow on the couch for Heeseung. As the older was going to bed he hugged the younger leaving him stunned.

"Thank you, Kitty." Jay blushed, turning a light pink shade but quickly shook his thoughts off.

Heeseung chuckled and said "Awh, Flustered?" In a teasing tone. "Shut up." Jay grumbled as he went to turn the lights off. "Jaaaay, can you tuck me in?" Jay sighed and sat near the older, tucking him in. "What else do you want, good nights kiss?" Jay muttered.

"I wouldn't mind that."
──────────────────────────────

@jjaysaeng posted
goodnight 💤

@aussieboyikeu: thanks for the nightmares I'm gonna have tonight ig??↪️ @jjaysaeng: I know you can't stop thinking about me@parkhoon: could've said goodnight without the jumpscare but okay?↪️ @jjaysaeng: jumpscare as in your face? @yangmeowon: I  ...

↪️ @jjaysaeng: I know you can't stop thinking about me
@parkhoon: could've said goodnight without the jumpscare but okay?
↪️ @jjaysaeng: jumpscare as in your face?
@yangmeowon: I   can hear you fuming pls go to sleep
──────────────────────────────

Jay shut off his phone and just stared at the ceiling. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath. He swears that Heeseung is teasing him like this on purpose, that bastard. Now jay can't even sleep without thinking about him. How close he got to him, the endless flirting.

"I wouldn't mind that."
"Why so awkward, Kitty?"
"What's wrong with that?"
"Okay, Kitty."
"Don't go Kitty, I thought we were gonna go back to the apartment."

Those sentences replayed in Jays mind as he pulled his hair. He's driving me crazy. Jay thought.

Just a jay was pulling his hair as he grumbled someone entered his room. He slowly put his hands down to greet them. "Jay hyung, what are you doing?" Jungwon asked "Nothing babie, go back to bed" he said in the softest tone. "Please.. you never tell me anything anymore Jay. I thought I was your best friend?" The younger replied. Jay sighed and spoke "Fine.. I'm just worried you won't wanna be friends with me anymore." Jungwon sat on Jay's bed and held his hand. "Don't say that. I'd never stop being friends with you.

The older sighed again and opened his mouth to speak. "Jungwon... these past years I've liked you. the way you speak, the way you laugh, everything about you. I was always thinking about you, when I was in class, when I was eating, even when I was sleeping. Every time I thought about you my heart felt warm and a smile was put on my face. The way you cared for me couldn't have me more happy." Jungwon expressed shock and then started to speak "Jay I-" before getting cut off by Jay. "But- But now."

"I like Heeseung."

──────────────────────────────
Pretty short chapter. I know.
Also I was planning on making this a singular book then making a series after? Pls someone tell me what you think. Should I make this the first book of a series and another series later or should I make this a singular book then make a series.