0006

@jjaysaeng posted
how did I get here? @heeleeseung @yangmeowon

@jjaysaeng postedhow did I get here? @heeleeseung @yangmeowon

728 likes | 263 comments

@brissyboyikeu: are my eyes deceiving me? 👀
↪️ @jjaysaeng: yes, yes they are.
@heeleeseung: we look good 👍
↪️ @jjaysaeng: I know I look gorgeous
@parkhoon: HAHAHA GOOD LUCK
↪️ @jjaysaeng: I'm gonna fucking kill you park sunghoon.

──────────────────────────────
Jay came back to his and jungwon's apartment holding a drunk Heeseung. "Shit, heeseung. Can you please just sit down?" Jay begged the older "Mmmh... no." Heeseung chuckled "Fine, guess I'll.. have to do this myself." Jay grabbed heeseung by the waist and sat him down on the kitchen counter. "Oh?" Heeseung playfully said. Jay put a finger over his lips, indicating for him to be quiet. He then poured a cup of water and handed it to Heeseung. "Drink this so you sober up." The taller nodded and obeyed his orders.

"Jay hyung?" A tiny voice said from the front door. Jungwon walked to the kitchen only to spot heeseung and jay. The shortest dropped everything he was holding and sat there with his eyes and mouth widened in shock. "Jungwon! Wait for me!" The sound of another boy called out. Jungwon quickly rushed over to the boy and dragged him to his room "let's go, geonu hyung."

"WAIT, GEONU?" Jay whisper-shouted. After a few minutes, Heeseung sobered up a bit. "Thanks for taking care of me. The taller thanked. "It's fine now I need you to lea-" the younger was cut off by the sound of Geonu's voice.

Jay quickly pulled Heeseung into the pantry. "Well, I'll be heading off then Wonie." The sound of Geonu's footsteps were heard. Jay listened carefully until he couldn't hear them anymore. The shorter looked back up at heeseung to only discover that their faces were inches apart and their bodies were pressed up against each other.

Jay laughed awkwardly and distanced himself away. "Why so awkward Kitty?" Heeseung spoke. "Shut up, and don't call me that." Jay emphasised the last part of the sentence. "Why?" Heeseung asked "People will think we're dating." Jay simply replied.

"What's wrong with that?"

──────────────────────────────
Jay and Heeseung walked out of the pantry to see Jungwon there waiting for them. "What's... going on?" The youngest questioned. "It's nothing babie, now you go wash up."  Jay said in tiny. "Heeseung hyung, how far away is your apartment?" Jungwon asked. "Walking distance... maybe 15 minutes away?" The oldest replied. "15? you're staying over. Jay, go find some clothes for Heeseung." The shortest requested. Jay desperately wanted to refuse but he obeyed. Why is he making me like him even more? Who thought being in the same room as both your crushes could be this suffocating? Why is he even here? Jay had multiple questions.

Jay pulled out a big sweatshirt and a pair of gray sweatpants.

hm. this will do.

──────────────────────────────

Jay was watching the movie Jungwon put on as he slightly glanced at Heeseung. The older had a cut on his lip. "Psst." He whispered. Jay saw how invested Jungwon was in the movie so he decided to pull Heeseung aside, to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" The older said. Jay didn't say a word and took a lip balm out of his pocket and started applying it to Heeseung's lips. Heeseung just stared at the younger who kept his focus on his lips. "How did you cut your lip?" Jay questioned. "It's nothing." The older replied. Jay looked up at heeseung before he noticed how close he was to his face. The shorter coughed awkwardly and distanced himself away.

Heeseung felt the younger's finger on his lips. His hands are quite soft. He saw how the younger looked up at him. Dammit, why is he so cute? He saw how the younger's cheek flushed a light pink as he distanced himself away.

God, Jay. Don't look at me with those eyes.
──────────────────────────────

SCHOOL JUST ENDED 😭😭
I'm actually quite sad but since school is over I think updates will be more regular. (If I have motivation)