0019

Jay woke up to the sun shining in his face. "Wonie?" He then saw Daniel and Jungwon. "Oh hey Dani! When did you get here?" He questioned as he started cutting up some mango.

"I stayed over." Jay just nodded. "You guys want some mango?" Jungwon just nodded. Jay placed down on the counter for the two. "Here babies"

He ruffled the two males hair. "I'm going out now, okay? Don't do anything stupid." The oldest giggled before leaving.
──────────────────────────────
Jay knocked on the door and waited. He was then greeted by a very sleepy Heeseung. "Did I wake you up?" Jay chuckled. The older nodded slowly.

"Have you packed?" The younger said as he walked into the older's apartment. "Yeah.." he muttered "That's good" he smiled.

Yesterday, during the party they decided to go camping the next day, which was today. "How about you go wash up and get changed.. then we'll meet with the others hm?" Heeseung smiled.
──────────────────────────────

@heeledssung posted:
camping let's gooo ⛺️

 @heeledssung posted:camping let's gooo ⛺️

2627 likes | 256 comments

@kimdanpyo: bro who took this?? ☠️☠️
──────────────────────────────
Everyone arrived at the place they agreed to meet up at so they could start driving to the camp site.

Everyone agreed not to put couples in the same car or the same car as taki because he would complain the whole ride.

In K's car there was Jay, Sunghoon, Taki, Daniel and Sunoo. In Hanbin's car there was Heeseung, Kyungmin, Jake, Jungwon and Ni-ki.

In Hanbin's car, it was rather peaceful. Kyungmin and Jungwon were quietly chatting, Jake was texting Sunghoon, Ni-ki was listening to music, Hanbin was trying to make small talk and Heeseung was just looking out the window. He honestly couldn't wait to reveal their relationship today.

In K's car.. it was quite the opposite. Sunghoon giggling and screaming over his and Jake's texts, Daniel and Sunoo having the most random conversation, Taki blasting music on the aux, K trying to shut everyone up and Jay was just quiet. He didn't know how to feel about today.

Soon everyone met up at the campsite and Hanbin beam fully cheered "How was the car ride?" Everyone was currently walking with their bags to the campsite. "Absolute hell." Jay groaned, rubbing his head that was aching.

Everyone laughed at his words as Jay approached Heeseung. "When should we announce it?" He whispered. Heeseung thought for a second. "At lunch?"

"That's in like 30 minutes tho" Heeseung chuckled "I know baby, are you okay with it?"

"Well.. that's fine." They stopped whispering to see Jake weirdly eyeing them. "What are you guys whispering about?" He asked with suspicion. "None of your business, sim." He dragged the youngest away. Heeseung just laughed.
──────────────────────────────
Hanbin was calling everyone for lunch. Jay just held Heeseung's hand nervously but quickly let go when he heard Hanbin coming their way.

"It's gonna be alright jay." Heeseung whispered. Jay just nodded.

Everyone was sitting at one table, eating lunch. Heeseung then opened his mouth to speak. "Guys.. I have to tell you something." Everyone looked at Heeseung. "Me and Jay.. we've been dating for a little bit." Everyone's eyes then shifted to Jay.

Jake exclaimed. I knew something was going on!" Jay just rolled his eyes. "Shut up Jake"

Everyone has congratulated them expect one guy. They looked around but Kyungmin was no where to be found. "Where's Kyungmin?" Heeseung asked. "Shit." Sunoo muttered. "I'll be back."
──────────────────────────────
Sunoo knocked on the bathroom door. "Minnie? Please come out. It's sunoo." Kyungmin came out with messy hair and red eyes.

Sunoo pulled him into a hug. "I thought you said you didn't like him anymore?" He whispered.

"I was lying to myself." The younger stated. "Are you okay Minnie?" Sunoo said worriedly. "How could I be okay?! My crush of one year and my ex are dating!" Kyungmin exclaimed.

"Love never works out for me." He sobbed. Sunoo ran a hand through the taller's hair. "Don't say that, Minnie. Let's go fix you up and go back to the table, okay?" The younger nodded.
──────────────────────────────
Sunoo and Kyungmin were back walking together. Everyone was worried about Kyungmin. The boy had a small smile on his face as he sat down.

"Minnie are you okay?" Taki placed his hand on top of Kyungmin's, obviously worried. "Why do you care?" Kyungmin grumbled. I mean taki was the person who rejected him, so why would he care if Kyungmin got heart broken?"

Taki groaned. "You idiot. I care. I care because.."

"because I like you stupid!"

Those were the last words heard from Taki before he ran away.

──────────────────────────────
  TSUNDERE ALERT!!
Here's TSUNDERE #2 Taki!
You weren't expecting this? Right? 🤨
Jkjk but me not updating for 3 days is actually insane y'all my bad