0012

Jay woke up to a massive headache. It felt like someone was hammering his head. He sighed as he sat up, slowing processing everything that's going on.

He got up and started to look for Jungwon. Instead he found Heeseung in the kitchen.

Jay doesn't know why but he felt like he did something bad last night. I mean, he was flat out drunk.

He approached the older from behind as the older showed a small smile. He looked down to see the older making French toast, yum.

He just stared at the older, admiring his beauty. Heeseung's face started to heat up a bit. "You're so pretty." Those words had just slipped out of Jay's mouth. "oh really?" the older stared at him.

Suddenly Jay was unable to speak. He just slowly walked away. Heeseung smirked and went back to cooking.
──────────────────────────────

@heeleeseung posted
he fell asleep waiting for the food to be ready, cutie 🤏

 @heeleeseung postedhe fell asleep waiting for the food to be ready, cutie 🤏

362 likes | 37 comments

@aussieboyikeu: jay? cute? those two words don't belong in the same sentence
@ddeonukim: awhhh!
──────────────────────────────
"Jay?" He lightly shook the younger. The other slowly opened his eyes to see the older. He blinked a few times before looking down, seeing the food.

He smiled at the food and thanked the older. Heeseung smiled at the younger and ruffled his hair. "Eat well, kitty."

Jay wanted to get annoyed but he couldn't, he was blushing at the older ruffling his hair. He just slowly ate his food, processing everything.
──────────────────────────────
Jay dried his hair after taking a shower. He quickly got dressed and left the bathroom.

"JAY WHERE'S THE OINTM-" the older suddenly stopped talking as the younger approached. Jay froze as he looked down at the older's chest as he was shirtless. He had turned as red as a tomato. He looked at the scar then back up at heeseung.

"A-ah what were you asking?.." the younger muttered. "The ointment.. you know the one you used on my lips?" Jay became even more red being reminded of it.

"O-oh I'll get it." The younger quickly ran away after that. He locked himself in the bathroom as his heart beat loudly. He took a deep breathe before grabbing the ointment Heeseung was after.

──────────────────────────────
He handed the ointment to Heeseung. The other thanked him before applying it to his chest.

Jay walked over to his room slowly, locking it. He quickly posted something before he started pulling his hair out.
──────────────────────────────

@jjaysaeng posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT PARK JONGSEONG?!?!?

 @jjaysaeng posted AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT PARK JONGSEONG?!?!?

3727 likes | 2678 comments

@parkhoon: how did you know that's what I think every time I see you.
↪️ @jjaysaeng: STOP IM GOIJG THROUGH A CRISIS
↪️@parkhoon: LMAO NOT U HAVING BOY PROBLEMS
@aussieboyikeu: are you finally realising you're a fucking clown?
@rikiminaj: this is what happens when you do stupid shit while being drunk and you wake up and remember
↪️@jjaysaeng: WAIT DID I DO SOMETHING STUPID LAST NIGHT?
@rikiminaj: idk bitch ask yourself
──────────────────────────────
Jay just sat there on his bed, pulling his hair trying to remember what happened last night.
All he can remember is him and Heeseung going drinking, and him drinking his feelings away.

He thought hard until he remembered the taste of something.. someone's lips?

shit, did he kiss someone?

as he thought more he could finally remember their face. shit. he kissed the person who's in his apartment right now.

he kissed heeseung.
──────────────────────────────

Only about 8 chapters left...
I really don't wanna end this book!
I'm attached to it.
But in order to start my series I need to finish this book.
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IM GONNA END THIS BOOK.
HELP ME.