0015

"Jay I-" the older stopped for a moment. "I'm inlove with you too.

The way you talk, The way you laugh, The way care for others, Your gentle and accepting personality. I love it, I love you. "

"At first, I thought it would just be some fun teasing, but I started falling hard for you. I want to spend every moment with you Jay, I'll stay with you until I grow old."

Jay felt his eyes get watery and before he knew he it, he was letting out little sobs. Heeseung had a soft smile on his face as he hugged the younger.

"Don't cry, Kitty." He kissed Jay's forehead softly as he pulled him back into a hug.

After a while, Jay was finally able to stop crying. "So.. boyfriends?" Heeseung playfully asked. "Boyfriends." The younger said with a small smile.

"But.. can we keep it secret for a few days?" The smaller requested. "Of course, Kitty." Jay just chuckled. "I guess I'll let that nickname slide now.

"How about, we go eat some ice cream?" Heeseung suggested. "That sounds just perfect." The younger replied. "First date baby, go wash up and make yourself look extra pretty." Heeseung said kissing Jay's forehead again. "I'm going home to get ready, I'll come back soon."  Jay just nodded.
──────────────────────────────

@heeleeseung
he wanted to try mint choco 🍨

242 likes | 235 comments @ddeonukim: IS HE A MINT CHOCO LUVER?@aussieboyikeu: IS THAT MY BSF JAY↪️ @jjaysaeng: you are definitely not my bsf ──────────────────────────────Jay was now at Heeseung's house

@ddeonukim: IS HE A MINT CHOCO LUVER?
@aussieboyikeu: IS THAT MY BSF JAY
↪️ @jjaysaeng: you are definitely not my bsf
──────────────────────────────
Jay was now at Heeseung's house. They had finished their date so they went back to Heeseung's house. "Hee, can we watch a drama and cuddle?" Jay whispered, feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry, what was that?" The older questioned. He heard what Jay said, he just wanted to hear it again. Jay repeated it a bit louder, turning a light shade of pink.

Heeseung chuckled and replied "Of course baby, come here" Jay and Heeseung agreed on watching True Beauty. Somehow they managed to binge watch it in a day.

Heeseung stretched, having a sleeping jay on his chest. He ruffled the younger's hair and woke him up.

The younger woke up, feeling groggy. There's no way Heeseung was letting Jay go home at this time. He was staying over.

"I'm gonna get you some clothes to wear. try to stay awake, okay baby?" Heeseung gently requested. The younger just slowly nodded.

Heeseung got an oversized shirt and some shorts for the younger. He waited outside the room for the younger.

Once the younger finished, he couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him wearing his clothes.

It was really big on jay, he was so tiny. Heeseung back hugged him, kissing his cheek. "You're such a cutie."

──────────────────────────────
  THEY ARE A COUPLE NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUT DONT WORRY IM NOT ENDING IT HERE. THERES STILL SHIPS WE NEED TO SEE THE STORIES OF AND WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THEIR RELATIONSHIP! BUT ONLY 5 CHAPTERS LEFT. MIGHT BE MORE IF I CANT FIT EVERYTHING IN