0011

Jay sighed as he scrolled on his phone. I wanna go drink. I'm gonna text the groupchat.
──────────────────────────────

#cancelsunghoon2023

Jay:
Does anyone wanna go
drink

Jake:
Hello to you too?

Sunghoon:
Who changed the group chat name? 😡😡
I'm very kind excuse you

Jungwon:
I quite literally DIDNT ask.

Jake:
Anyways Sunghoon and I
are busy. 😓😓

K:
👀

Ni-ki:
On a date?

Jake:
NO U FETUS

Jungwon:
I'm also busy jay hyung,
sorry!
I can ask dani to ask his
friends?

Jay;
That's fine.
Jungwon is the only
nice one here

K:
Uhm?

Jay:
K and Jungwon
──────────────────────────────

Jay sighed as he lied in his bed, staring at the ceiling. I should get ready. I don't care if I go alone.

Suddenly jungwon knocked at his door. The older sat up, looking at him. "Heeseung hyung offered to come, he'll be here in 10 minutes." Jay plopped back down on his bed before getting ready.

A faint knock was heard at the door, Jay going to open it. There he saw the one and only Lee heeseung. Holy shit.
──────────────────────────────

@jjaysaeng posted
going drinking with @heeleeseung

 @jjaysaeng posted going drinking with @heeleeseung

2537 likes | 626 comments

@yangmeowon: have fun!
──────────────────────────────
The only thing to be heard in the elevator that Jay and Heeseung were in was awkward silence. Jay glanced over at the older only to see the older staring already.

Heeseung looked at the younger before inching closer to his face, leaving only a few centimetres distance between their faces. He then carefully pushed a hair that was in Jay's eye behind his ear before going back on his phone.

Jay blushed furiously, being burned by Heeseung's touch. Calm down heart, he's just being nice.
──────────────────────────────
Once the two reached the bar, jay went to get a shot almost immediately. He wanted to wash this feeling off of him. Heeseung just trailed behind him confused.

Jay was drinking his 4th bottle, obviously drunk. Heeseung tried snatching the drink away from him. "Hey! I wasn't done drinking that!" Heeseung just chuckled at the younger's cuteness. "Come on, you need to get home."

Heeseung had to piggyback Jay all the way to his car. He placed Jay in the passenger seat carefully. The whole ride Jay was fairly quiet. What's up with him? Heeseung thought. He just placed one hand on Jay's thigh and the other on the steering wheel.

Soon after, they reached the apartment complex. Heeseung glanced over to see the younger sleeping. He lightly shook him and whispered "Jay.. Wake up." The younger woke up in confusion. "Hm?.." he said in a groggy voice. Heeseung smiled before getting out on his side, and opening the door on Jay's side. He picked him up as the younger clung to him like a koala.

Soon they reached the door of Jay and Jungwon's apartment. "I'm leaving now, jungwon said he's got it from now on." but before heeseung could turn away jay grabbed his wrist. He looked back him confused until his eyes widened.

Holy shit, Jay had just kissed him.
──────────────────────────────

KISS FINALLY HAPPENED!! First off, this is like a thank you for getting to 1K reads! thank you so much y'all I can te press how happy I am in words. And since I'm so happy I managed to finish the update in a day and gave you a kiss scene!
My brain juices were flowing well today, problem is.. idk what to do for the next chapter. Help me!!