0008

Jungwon's mouth just hung open. "WHAT?!" Jungwon whisper yelled. "Yeah.." the older sighed. "I was about to reject you so thanks for telling me you like heeseung hyung."

Jay chuckled at the younger's statement. "No problem babie, just promise this won't change our friendship." The shorter smiled and responded.

"I promise jay hyung, it's you and me against the world!"
──────────────────────────────
Jay yawned before seeing how early it was. 6:45. His first class wasn't before 10:30. How did I wake up earlier before my alarm? He didn't think much of it and started to get ready. Jay checked the clock again after getting ready, it said 7:25. Jay figured his roommate would wake up soon so he decided to make breakfast. Jay walked out the and saw heeseung sleeping peacefully on the couch.

He approached the older, scanning his features. God dammit, he's pretty. He thought. Jay quickly snapped out of it when he say the older's eyes open. "I know I'm pretty, but isn't that much?" The older said. "Shut up. I was just making sure you weren't dead." The shorter said as he got up and headed to the kitchen.

He made some cute bear looking cookies that he was sure the younger would love. While he waited for it to bake he made something for Heeseung. "Hey idiot, you want some breakfast." Heeseung slowly nodded while processing what Jay said.

The shorter served the bear looking sandwich on the table and watched as the older ate it. "Wow.. Jay, are you a chef?" The younger got slightly flustered at the question and shook his head.
──────────────────────────────

@heeleeseung posted
thank you @jjaysaeng 💗

3668 likes | 468 comments@aussieboyikeu: when did you and Jay get close↪️ @jjaysaeng: since never you dipshit@parkhoon: oh?↪️ @heeleeseung: what↪️ @jjaysaeng: ignore this little shit hyung ☺️☺️──────────────────────────────Finally it came to lunch...

@aussieboyikeu: when did you and Jay get close
↪️ @jjaysaeng: since never you dipshit
@parkhoon: oh?
↪️ @heeleeseung: what
↪️ @jjaysaeng: ignore this little shit hyung ☺️☺️
──────────────────────────────
Finally it came to lunch and Jay was trying to find the one and only Daniel. He hadn't talked to him in a while so he decided to have lunch with him.

"Jjongsaeng!" A voice yelled out. He turned his head to see Daniel, obviously. Daniel was the only person who called him 'Jjongsaeng'. He grabbed the younger and pulled him to the cafeteria. "Why did you call me over here anyways? Did you miss me?" The younger teased. Jay showed a face of disgust and shook his head.

"Jay!" Another voice called out.

It was Heeseung, Jungwon and Taki. Heeseung smiled sheepishly at Jay and the younger couldn't do anything but chuckle at the older's cuteness. "What are you guys doing here?" Taki questioned. "Well Jay hyung missed hanging out with me so much so he asked me on a date, how cute!" Daniel quickly replied, Jay rolling his eyes.

They all sat down at a table and started eating "by the way jay hyung, I invited kyungmin hyung. Is that alright." Jay sighed and nodded slowly. Kyungmin soon arrived and hugged taki tightly "hi babie" the latter muttered. "quiet, you're only a year older." The taller smiled then ruffled his hair, sitting down.

"Kyungmin hyungie, do you have plans for tomorrow?" Jungwon questioned. "I'm sorry babie, I do. I'm hanging out with my close friend." The older replied in a soft voice. "What's his name?" Jungwon tilted his head cutely. "I'll show you a picture of us." The older told him. He pulled out his phone and showed a post.

@jijimyung
💓

2672 likes | 627 comments@flowingwatermin: 💓💓

@flowingwatermin: 💓💓

"Are you sure he's just a friend hyung?" The other chuckled before reaching out to ruffle his hair "Well he may like me.. but I already like someone else. He's still one my best friends though!" The boy smiled innocently. Jungwon, Daniel and taki looked at each other before saying "WHO DO YOU LIKE?" In sync. Kyungmin chuckled before saying

"Ask sunoo hyung."
──────────────────────────────
There was a lot of heejay
stuff the past chapters so I'm writing more about the friends since this is a singular book, not a series. I wanted to make it a series but I already have a whole other series planned so I would be too impatient to make another 1 or 2 books.