0020

taki was laying on his bed, currently pulling his hair out. "Finally regretting your actions once in your life?" A voice spoke. "Shut up Riki"

The other laughed loudly. "Not my fault you blurted out your feelings randomly." Taki sat up. "Seriously what am I gonna do?"

"Well it seems like Kyungmin hates you. How could you reject him then start to like him? I don't get it."

"Just get out, go." Taki shooed Riki away. As soon as Ni-ki left taki screamed into his pillow. He was disrupted by a knock at the door.

The latter groaned, getting up to open the door. "Nishimura Riki I swear to go-" he opened the door to see Kyungmin. He just froze. "Hi Taki, can I come in?"

The two were facing each other awkwardly. The two both opened their mouths to speak and stopped when the other spoke.

"You go first" Kyungmin gestured with a small smile. "Look, I'm sorry for blurting my feelings out like that. It was pretty stupid and it's even more stupid for me to like you when I rejected you and you've probably moved on."

Kyungmin smiled and reached out to hold Taki's hand. "It's fine Taki. Honestly.. I really want to move on but it's quite hard. So I understand."

"Wait. Kyungmin hyung." The older looked at him confused. "Hm?"

"I'll be your rebound."

──────────────────────────────
Was he crazy? That's all that lingered through Kyungmin's head. How could someone offer to be a rebound? But if he was being honest, he didn't know if he wanted to accept or decline.

He groaned, pulling his hair out of frustration. "Minnie? You okay?" Kyungmin just smiled. "I'm fine, sunoo hyung."

"Tell me what happened." The taller sat up. "Taki offered to be my rebound, hyung." Sunoo's jaw dropped. "I know right? He must be crazy."

"But.. I think you should take it. If you liked him before there's no doubt you can like him again.. right?" The younger sighed. "I wish it was that easy."

Sunoo just smiled slightly. "It's up to you Kyungmin-ah. I have my opinions but if you think you're not ready for a relationship after what happened, that's completely valid."
──────────────────────────────
Kyungmin had appeared behind Taki. "Hey taki." The younger jumped. "Y-yeah hyung?"

"Let's talk." The younger looked at him confused before following behind him. They were in Kyungmin's room, facing each other.

"I've decided." Those words coming out of Kyungmin's mouth.. made Taki nervous.

"Taki, if your still willing. I accept your offer. Make me fall in love with you again. Make me think about you only."

Taki gasped. Kyungmin smiled, hugging the younger.

"I will hyung, I promise."

──────────────────────────────

@flowingwatermin
I hope you keep your promise. 🫶

3637 likes | 0 commentscomments are disabled

comments are disabled.
──────────────────────────────
Jay and Heeseung were outside, watching the sunset. "It's so pretty" Jay said. Heeseung nodded. "I think my view is better though." Jay looked at him confused.

"You're just looking at me thou-" He then turned red when he realised what the older meant. "The sun is almost down" Heeseung smiled.

"You're right. What should we do when it goes down?" The younger eyed the taller. "I have an idea. You'll have to wait though."

At last, the sun went down and it became dark. Jay looked at the older as he approached the younger.

Heeseung then kissed him.

──────────────────────────────
"A-are you drunk?" The younger asked as soon as the kissed ended. "No? I dont kiss people when I'm drunk like you baby." The taller teased.

"So you mean.. you meant to kiss me?" The shorter turned red. "Yes silly, I was waiting for our first sober kiss" he smiled widely.

Jay wrapped his hands around Heeseung's neck as Heeseung wrapped his arms around Jay's waist. Jay hid his face in the crook Heeseung's neck, blushing furiously.

The shorter got on his tiptoes and pecked the older again, making the other laugh.
──────────────────────────────

@heeleeseung posted:
to our first (sober) kiss <3
I love you

 @heeleeseung posted:  to our first (sober) kiss <3I love you

236 likes | 35 comments
@jjaysaeng: I love you too 🫶

END.
──────────────────────────────

AAAA THE BOOK IS FINALLY OVER?!
HONESTLY I REALLY DONT WANNA LET GO OF THIS BOOK.. IN ATTACHED BUT I NEED TO. THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💕

 THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💕