0010

Jay did his signature awkward chuckle and put a little smile on his face. He looked down at his waist where Heeseung's arms laid. Somehow, Heeseung's arms and Jay's waist fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

Jay took Heeseung's arms, slowly separating them from his waist. "What do you want to eat?" The other looked at him in confusion. "I said.. what do you want to eat Lee heeseung." If heeseung was being honest, seeing jay pissed off like this is kinda attractive.

"U-uh I'm fine, thank you kitty." he smirked. "shut up, and I didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" the other growled. "You did but.." the older trailed off as he stood behind him, pressing their bodies together. "I'll do what I want kitty." He then casually walked away. Jay was a blushing mess as he pulled his hair.
──────────────────────────────

@jjaysaeng posted
forced to cook for this asshole @heeleeseung

 @jjaysaeng posted forced to cook for this asshole @heeleeseung

1738 likes | 373 comments

@leeheeseung: nobody forced you to cook buddy 😓😓
@aussieboyikeu: wait you and heeseung are together?
↪️ @jjaysaeng: together as in physically, yes.
↪️ @aussieboyikeu: btch why would I assume you and heeseung are dating?
──────────────────────────────
Jake snicked as he typed his reply to jay. He started walking, eyes not leaving his phone until he bumped into someone's chest. "ow" the guy muttered as he looked up to see Sunghoon. "Oh, it's you." He sighed in relief. The other chuckled and opened his mouth to speak. "Didn't expect to see you here ikeu, what are you snickering about." Jake rolled his eyes and replied "it's nothing, and don't call me that." The other laughed. "Call you what?" The shorter just sighed in defeat.

The two started walking together, chatting about random subjects. The youngest suddenly called out to... 2 boys? The two shot their head up and walked over to him. "Jay, you're with heeseung?" The other just sighed and replied "Jake just asked me that. Use your eyes." Sunghoon chuckled and confirmed "No, I mean are you guys dating." Jay turned red at the question and muttered a small "N-no, we aren't." The oldest looked at him and smirked "At least not yet, bye kitty." He whispered that last part in Jay's ear before wandering off.

Jay just stood there frozen, being a blushing mess. The two laughed at their friend before Jake sighed. "You must really like him, hm?" The latter just nodded. "At least you're over ju-" Jake covered Sunghoon's mouth before he could spout any more nonsense. "I'm rooting for you Jay!" The younger cheered before dragging the youngest away.
──────────────────────────────

This is also a very short chapter!! I'm sorry for the very late update y'all but 800 reads?! You guys are insane. Thank you for the love I have been getting, I will definitely grow as a writer thanks to you guys~
second! this book is probably gonna be written up to maybe early or mid 2024 depending how regular I update!~ hopefully I finish this book quickly so I can start my series. But I estimate there will be about 8 - 10 chapters left? So look forward to it!!