0016

Heeseung woke up to the sun shining in his face, he looked to his side to see Jay sleeping peacefully on his chest. He smiled and kissed the younger's head.

"Wake up, Kitty." The younger slowly opened his eyes. "Hm?" The older giggled at his cuteness. "Come on, we have to meet with the others."

Jay nodded and sat up. Heeseung followed before they both got out of bed lazily.
──────────────────────────────
"Hey Dani!" A voice appeared behind Daniel. "Oh shit! You scared me hyung." The younger said as he pouted. Jungwon just chuckled.

Jungwon then pulled out two tickets out of his pocket. He held them up and showed them to the younger. The younger's eyes widened and he gasped.

"You got us tickets.. to Disney World?!" Jungwon nodded. "Thank you, thank you, thank you hyung!" The younger smiled widely and hugged him.
──────────────────────────────
The two entered Disney World with big smiles on their faces. They checked in and started walking around. "What do you wanna ride Dani?" The older asked.

The younger happily smiled and pointed to the ride he wanted to go on. Jungwon nodded and let Daniel drag him there.

After going on several different rides, the sun was starting to go down. Daniel looked at the older and hugged him again. "Thank you so much hyung, I had so much fun today."

"Who said it was over?" The younger pulled away confused and stared at him, waiting for an answer. "We're going to the night market, silly."

The other looked at him even more shocked than before.
──────────────────────────────

@kimdanpyo posted:
Cat deciding what to eat @yangmeowon 💗

2627 likes | 267 comments@heeleeseung: so that's were you guys were all day

@heeleeseung: so that's were you guys were all day.. Jay was looking for his beloved roommate
@jjaysaeng: DANIEL WHY DID YOU TAKE MY BESTFRIEND
↪️ @kimdanpyo: he's mine now hyung, sorry 😓
──────────────────────────────
"Do you want cheese tteokbokki or rosé tteokbokki?" The older questioned. "Hm.. I think rosé" Daniel suggested. "I'll get one cheese then." Jungwon told the lady. The younger's jaw dropped before he pouted.

"I'm sorry Dani! Stop sulking." The older ordered firmly. "Fine." The younger softened up as he ate his tteokbokki. "You have to get me bulgogi now, though." The older made an exaggerated sigh before agreeing. The younger smiled cutely.

"Dani, since we spent the whole day together.. do you want to have a sleep over?" Jungwon cutely asked. Daniel chuckled and nodded "Fine, it has to be at your apartment though."

"That's fine, Jay's not gonna be home anyways. I asked him earlier." The shorter stated.
──────────────────────────────
The two were just out on the balcony, watching the stars. Daniel was about to speak before Jungwon beat him to it.

"Daniel you know..." the older trailed off. "Know what?" He tilted his head confused.

"I really like you.. no, I love you. For as long as I've known you.. I've been inlove with you. Everyday I wake up so I can see your cute smile and giggles. I'm just so inlove with you it's hard to explain in words. Please. Please Daniel, let me be yours?"

Daniel gulped before answering. "Jungwon.. I think, I'm inlove with you too. At first it was kyungmin for me, for everything. I was so inlove with kyungmin. I thought he would be the only one I liked. But... but I was wrong. I'm inlove with you." He reached his hand out to Jungwon's and squeezed the older's hand tightly. "You'll be mine, and I'll be yours." The younger smiled contently.

The shorter started to let out small sniffles. "Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying?" The taller had a worried expression on his face. "Because.. I've been so inlove with you for so long.. just to hear you say you're inlove with me too makes me want to cry. I love you beautiful star, my beautiful star." The older sobbed louder.

The younger rubbed his back and whispered a small "I love you too, my beautiful sunshine." The older only cried louder after hearing those words.
──────────────────────────────

@kimdanpyo posted
my beautiful sunshine, I love you ☀️

2526 likes | 363 comments @heeleeseung: congrats lil infant 🥳@flowingwatermin: omg congrats dani! ~ @ddeonukim: OKGMFMAKWOW WSIRJENSNEJEKEEIKRENKDRO ──────────────────────────────

@heeleeseung: congrats lil infant 🥳
@flowingwatermin: omg congrats dani! ~
@ddeonukim: OKGMFMAKWOW WSIRJENSNEJEKEEIKRENKDRO
──────────────────────────────

@yangmeowon posted
I love you too, my beautiful star ⭐️

2627 likes | 262 comments@jjaysaeng: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATS MY BEAUTIFUL BESTIE AND ROOMMATE 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉@rikiminaj: congrats ig

@jjaysaeng: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATS MY BEAUTIFUL BESTIE AND ROOMMATE 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
@rikiminaj: congrats ig..
@aussieboyikeu: awh cute! *throws phone across my room and yells* (WHEN IS IT MY TIME)
↪️ @yangmeowon: Sunghoon is right there..
──────────────────────────────

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DANWON
WE ARE ALMOST AT 2K READS TOO???
I NEVER THOUGHT A RANDOM BOOK I MADE WHEN I WAS BORED WOULD BE READ BY SO MANY PPL 😭😭😭😭
THANK U SM