1 → Lost but Found

Chapter OneLost but Found

Chapter One
Lost but Found

Rachel walked down the dark road, a fair amount of questions in her head.

Who was she?

What is this gem on her forehead?

Why is her hair purple?

Did she dye her hair?

Rachel's head was pounding, it hurt really bad. She needed to find help.

But where the hell would she find help?

Rachel hugged herself tightly. It was cold and she felt this darkness looming over her, as if waiting to suck her up.

While walking she saw something or someone walking to her, the person's eyes were glowing yellow with veins running down their cheek.

"Hello?" Rachel said as her breathing became heavier. Rachel felt the darkness around her grow heavier, trying to lure her inside.

"Hey" a girl's voice came as she came closer, when she came into Rachel's view, she had auburn-brunette hair (which was wavy) and blue eyes which was the exact same as Rachel's.

"Are you okay? You're covered in scratches" Mystery girl asked her concern, lacing her voice.

"No," Rachel answered, her voice raspy.

"My name's Hope, i'll help you if you let me" The girl- Hope offered a smile.

"I'm Rachel..I think......and I think I need help" Rachel said, she was desperate and needed food and to sleep. Hope started to walk, and Rachel followed

"Are you having memory loss?" Hope asked as they walked towards a large building.

"Yes..it's like someone took all my memories" Rachel answered walking next to Hope

"It's okay, we'll help you...Rachel" Hope smiled, standing in front of a school gate.

"Also why were your eyes yellow?" Rachel asked, standing behind Hope as the aburnette pushed the gates open.

"Oh, no reason. it's too much to explain right now" Hope smiled walking to the side, letting Rachel walk in first.

Rachel mumbles a small thank you and walks into the school building.

"Wow..do you go here?" Rachel gasped, clutching herself even more.

"Yep, me and my girlfriend go here" Hope smiled to herself.