5 → Coma

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Coma.

Rachel woke up to wires connected to her body. Rachel bolted up from her deep slumber.

Where the fuck was she?

She looked down and saw herself in a hospital gown and hospital band around her wrist.

She's in a hospital?

Why?

Everything over the past few days came rushing to her like she was smacked in the head.

Oh.

Oh.

Ohh.

Oh Shit.

Rachel tried to get up, she had to tell Caroline and the other's that she knows who she is.

She remembers everything but when she lost her memories.

She groaned and continued to try and get up until she heard the door of her hospital room open.
Rachel was trained for attack, she positioned her hands so that her dark powers would attack at her command, she levitated her self slightly because she couldn't get up properly. 
The red gem on her forehead began to glow as well as her eyes, the darkness was consuming the wall behind her as she waited for the person to show themselves.

"-yeah she's currently sleeping, hopefully she wake-" The lady got cut off as she opened the door wider and saw Rachel levitating there.

"Miss Roth! calm down!" The lady exclaimed as she jumped back, she didn't look as terrified as Rachel hoped she was going to be. 

'Aunt Elena what's wro-" Josie's voice came through as Hope and Lizzie came into the room. 

"RACHEL!, IT'S US" Lizzie yelled grabbing her Aunt Elena's hand. 

Rachel tilted her head to the side, she can trust these girls, they helped her when she lost her memory. Rachel placed her self down on the bed and the darkness around her left the room like nothing happened. 

"Lizzie? Josie? Hope?, Josie and Lizzie's aunt Elena, i'm sorry for attacking you" Rachel apologised as she rubbed her head.
All of the girls smiled, happy to see her up and running again.

"What happened when I was out ?" Rachel asked as the girls sat down on the coach next to her bed.

"Hi Miss Roth, i'm doctor Elena Salvatore, you were in a coma for a week" Elena said as she handed her a clipboard.

A whole week?

how many memories did she have?

"I got my memories back" Rachel said bitting her lip. "I need to go to San Francisco" 

"why?" Lizzie asked an eyebrow raised.

"cause she lives there, did you not listen to anything your mum said?" Hope said both eyebrows raised.

"Right, oh righttt" Lizzie nodded.

"can we come?" Hope asked, trying to read Rachel's looks.

"you can if you want" Rachel said swinging her legs off the side of the bed and going to the bathroom, hips swaying as she walked.

_______

Filler chapter :/

i might be adding chapter namess soon!