8 → Titans' gone missing

Chapter eight

Chapter eight

Titans' gone missing

"Welcome to San Francisco," A voice behind them said. 

Josie flipped her head around and saw a pretty lady sitting in a wheelchair behind them.

"Barbara? aren't you in Gotham?" Rachel asked the lady named Barbara. 

"yes, but I'm looking for you" the lady named Barbara answered with a smile on her face.

"Damn well, I'm here. Is the rest of the titans' here?" Rachel asked with a hopeful look on her face. 

"Um about that, we need to talk. Donna is here by the way" Barbara said the smile on her face disappeared. 

"Donna, like Donna Troy??"  Josie asked with a smile on her face, Josie was a huge fan of Batman and she managed to figure out who the Robins were. 

"Yes," A pretty lady behind Josie said.  

"AHHH, It's Donna Troy!!!" Josie exclaimed pulling onto Hope's arm.

"Yes, I can see that Jo" Hope said a ghost of a smile on her face. 

"Donna," Rachel said running up to Donna Troy, pulling her into a hug.

"Why are you in town?" Rachel asked pulling out of the hug.

"Same reason Barbara is in town. Please take your friends and go to Titans' tower. Now" Donna said as a car came up next to her. Donna signalled for the four girls to get into the car, The girls obeyed because Donna Troy is scary when meant to be. 

__________

In the car, Rachel looked nervous. Josie can understand why. She's having to live off with no information about anyone in the Titans'.

"Rach, you good?" Lizzie asked the purple-haired titan.

"Peachy" Rachel answered her fingernails digging into her palm.

"Rachel, stop there's blood" Josie said noticing the small drops of crimson blood on the floor.

"Shit, sorry," Rachel said when she finally noticed the blood, she got a tissue from the tissue box and cleaned it up from the floor. 

"All good" Lizzie answered a small smile on her lips.

Then the car came to a stop, the girls piled out of the car and in front of a huge tower.

"So Rachel" Lizzie said rocking back and forth on her feet. 

"Right sorry" Rachel answered as she put a pin in the door. The door swung open, letting the girls enter. 

_____

They came out of an elevator and into a huge penthouse. 

"Welcome to Titans' Tower" Rachel said setting her bags down. A mixture of wows and woahs filled the room. 

"It's huge" Lizzie commented placing her suitcase on the sofa.

"Training room and bedrooms are down the hall," Rachel said as she went towards the kitchen. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed a note on the kitchen counter. 

"Rach, you okay?" Hope asked noticing that Rachel stopped dead in her tracks. Rachel nodded slowly as she picked up the note from the kitchen counter.
Rachel opened the note, her eyes widened as the note fell to the floor. The other girls immediately noticed the note on the floor. 

"Rachel, can we read it?" Josie asked as Hope picked the note up. Rachel nodded slowly as Hope opened the note.
Hope had a shocked impression on her face as the note passed towards Lizzie. Lizzie had the same expression as Hope when she passed the note to Josie. 

When Josie read the note she was left as speechless as the rest of the girls.

"Titans' Gone Missing

Tik Tok find them"

The shocking thing was it was in Rachel's handwriting.

___________

SO 

I HAVE AN IDEA

I'M GONNA DO A WHOLE OTHER CROSSOVER BOOK 

CHOOSE WHICH TWO SHOWS/BOOKS I SHOULD DO IT W

1. - Percy Jackson and DC Titans (pls vote for this I really wanna do it)

2. - Percy Jackson and Harry Potter

3. - Percy Jackson and TVDU

Vote please 🫶

and more updates coming soon <3