3 → Dreams and Pictures of the past

Chapter three

Chapter three

Dreams and Pictures of the past

Rachel walked around in a forest, she made it to the outskirts of San Francisco. Rachel turned her head to the sound of someone else in the woods.

"Raven!"

"Rachel!"

The voices kept yelling her name and Raven over and over again, getting closer and closer. A girl with pink hair and a boy with green hair appeared in front of her.

"Rachel, you're okay!" The girl beamed going over to hug her.

"Who are you?" Rachel said, blocking her hug.

"Rachel, are you okay?"

Rachel woke up in a cold sweat, she turned to her side and saw a well dressed Hope, Josie and a Lizzie.

"Are you okay?" Josie asked, her head tilted to the side.

"I'm fine, what happened?" Rachel asked, as she swept the hair from her forehead away.

"you were screaming!" Lizzie yawned out.

"I was?" Rachel asked, confused.

"yep, get up and shower dad has news" Josie smiled as she pulled her girlfriend and twin out of the room. Rachel got up and went to go shower when she realised she didn't have any more clothes left.

"Hey Josie I don't have any clothes-" Rachel yelled but got cut off by a noise behind her. Rachel whipped her head around and saw a small duffel bag on the bed, she hesitated before opening the duffel bag. When she opened it she saw black clothes, a hair curler and a picture. Rachel pulled the image out of the black duffel bag, it was an image of her with 3 other people. She saw the pink haired girl and the green haired boy next to her, smiling.
Rachel gasped, she took the duffel bag and picture, and bolted out the door.

Rachel ran down the hallways turning to the corner where the headmasters office was. She pushed the door open, and was met with Caroline and Alaric.

"Rachel, is something wrong?" Caroline asked as soon as Rachel burst into the room.
Rachel gave her the bag and picture, "this just appeared out of nowhere, on the bed" the purple-head yelped out.

"Is this you?" Caroline asked, as she was holding the picture of Rachel and a few other people.

"Pretty sure," Rachel answered.

"And these clothes don't seem to be spelled, we'll double check, meanwhile sit and wait" Alaric said, holding a piece of Rachel's clothes.

"Okay" Rachel answered, sitting on the sofa.

________

Rachel had fallen asleep and just woken up to Josie waking her up.

"We just checked, no magic, you can go shower now" Josie smiled holding the duffel bag.

"Mind if we keep the photo? You can have it back after you shower" Caroline smiled.

"Sure" Rachel said as she took the duffel bag and left for Hope's room.

______

Rachel had the best shower, she changed into one of the outfits from the duffel bag, a black shirt, sheer cover up, a skirt and heeled boots.
She feels normal for once in a few days. She uses the curling iron for the first time to curl her short purple hair. Rachel garbs the pink lip gloss that she found in the duffel bag and puts it on her lips, she feels even more normal.

With that she left the room as spotless as she found it, and made her way to the headmaster's office.

____

"Rachel!, you made it back alive!" Lizzie said sarcastically as Rachel pushed the door open.
"You look great," Lizzie commented.
"Thanks Liz" Rachel smiled sitting down.

"Rachel we found something!" Josie screamed as she came running towards where Rachel sat down.

"What is it Josie?" Rachel asked, her eyebrow raised.

"There are names on the back of the actual photograph!" Hope answered behind Josie.

"Really?" Rachel asked getting up from the sofa.

"Yes!" Josie said, handing her the plain photograph.
Rachel flipped it around, and read the names on the back.

Dick Grayson, Kory Anders, Gar Logan, Rachel Roth

On the top of the page..

Nightwing, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven

Rachel gasped, dropping the photograph on the floor.

"What?!"