7 → Welcome to San Francisco

Chapter seven

Chapter seven

Welcome to San Francisco

Rachel was tried, but she had to push herself if she wanted to make it back to titan's tower in San Francisco.

She had to figure out what happened the night she lost her memory, and ended up here.

Rachel stood outside the Salvatore school as she shook her hands with the mysterious man who she learned to be Alaric Saltzman, the twins father, with her duffel bag on the other hand.

"I hope you make it home" Alaric Saltzman said, a smile on his face.

"I hope so too" Rachel answered not returning his smile. Suddenly footsteps came closer to the front of the school. Four girls appeared, Caroline, Josie, Lizzie and Hope, suitcases at the younger girl's side.

"Rach!, Mum said we can come!" Lizzie said running towards Rachel, her suitcase next to her.

"Wow really?" Rachel asked her eyebrow raised, turning to Caroline.

"Yes, on a deal" Caroline answered arms crossed. Rachel laughed in response as Hope and Josie came closer to them.

"We'll be taking one of my family's car" Hope confirmed, her hand in Josie's.

"Okay, safe travels girls" Caroline said with a warm smile on her face as she hugged each of the girls. Rachel was taken back by this, she never expected Caroline too hug her as well but nevertheless she hugged her back. 
Caroline and Alaric let the girls go and went back inside the boarding school.

"So...let's go to San Francisco!" Lizzie yelled, running towards a fancy jeep, the rest of the girls eventually followed the hyperactive blonde.

________

"So Rachel, I have a few questions. Can you answer them?" Lizzie asked to Rachel. Rachel sighed. Why did she have to sit next to Lizzie?

"Sure I guess.." Rachel said with a nod.

"So!" Lizzie started pulling out a notebook and pen. "What is that gem on your forehead?" She asked, reading off of the notebook.

"Um, it contains my powers, my magic" Rachel explained gaining the whole cars attention. 

"Really?, Cool" Hope said from the drivers seat, they were currently driving to the airport because no one is driving 41 hours (four days).

Lizzie wrote something in the notebook, then looked at Rachel ready with her next question.

"So!, is your hair naturally purple?" Lizzie asked as she stared into Rachel's eyes. Rachel moved back from the eye contact.