9 → Soul-Self

Chapter Nine 

Chapter Nine 

Soul-self

Rachel couldn't believe it. She was a manic, with a mental soul-self. Sometimes she hates her dark side.

Currently, she was sitting on the sofa in the Titans' tower, waiting for Barbra and Donna to come with information. Rachel knows that they know it was her soul self that did this. Rachel thought that she finally got her powers under control but of course, she had to go haywire. She remembered the last time her soul self was roaming around, she had killed so many people. Rachel doesn't want to repeat anything that happened in the past. All that Rachel knows what to do is to control her dark side.

The elevator dinged indicating that Donna was here, the four girls perked up when two people walked in. Dawn's voice boomed as they came closer to the living room. 

"Rachel," Dawn said as the younger girl came running towards her and into a bone-crushing hug.

"Dawn," Rachel said as she buried her face into Dawn's neck. Dawn still smelled of croissants and warm tea just as if she was in France just a couple of hours ago.
Dawn didn't look that much different than when she last saw her, her white-blonde was hair swept and put neatly in a braid. She was wearing a light blue sweater and black jeans which complemented her hair.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked letting go of Dawn, Dawn sighed as if she wasn't ready to be back in this tower. 

"I'm helping you guys" Dawn answered, "Rachel, is it happening again?"  Dawn asked holding Rachel's hands. Rachel sighed. This question would make them all hate her, she knew it. Rachel nodded while sniffing. Her eyes filled with tears slowly.

"We know you're soul-self protects you and will go to great lengths to, maybe it sees the Titans as a threat" Dawn finally said walking towards the sofa, Rachel on her tail.

"A threat?. Impossible. They saved me,"  Rachel said glancing towards Donna and the girls. She gulped as Donna caught the girls up on the problem. When turning her vision back onto Dawn, her eyes met with a mirror. Rachel looked into the mirror as her reflection began to change, her skin became pale, her purple hair went duller than usual, and her sky blue eyes disappeared and filled with darkness with veins appearing under her pitch black eyes.

"play the game," soul-self raven said then disappeared, an evil smirk on playing her lips. Rachel gasped. She hadn't seen her other self in such a long time. Sure as hell her soul-self got a lot smarter, manipulating the master. Rachel stared into the mirror waiting for her to come back, she wanted to talk to her other self, but by now the mirror returned to normal showing the correct reflection.

"Rachel?" Dawn's voice pulled her out of her trance, Rachel turned to her and saw general concern in her face. 

"I saw her." Was all Rachel said gaining everyone's attention.

"And I know where the fuck she's hiding the Titans'"

__________________________

So chapter nineeeeeeee.

anywho.

i've decided to do a percy jackson x dc titans fic. it's gonna be a continuation of this fic but ties in w Nico Di Angelo.

have a great day/night/evening <33

lmk if you enjoyed this chap <3