11 → The End

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

The End.

The Titans and the Supernaturals were currently in front of an abandoned hospital.

"So basically, your powers went haywire because of the pit?" Kory Anders asked putting her hand on Rachel's shoulder.

"Basically" Rachel replied, Rachel was glad to be with her team again.

"Okay, so we'll be in the RV, eating," Gar exclaimed walking towards the RV which was parked in the corner.

"Hey, Dick. Can I talk to you?" Rachel asked stopping Dick in his path, "What happened, that night?" Rachel asked Dick.

"Oh right, you told us that there was an attack so we followed you, but you ended up attacking us" Dick exclaimed. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry Dick" Rachel apologised to the Titans' team leader.

"It's all good" Dick said pulling Rachel into a hug. they both pulled apart and Dick went towards the RV.

"So what's the deal you twins made to come here?" Rachel said turning over to the twins.

"We have to live with our aunt in Portland for a little bit" Lizzie answered.

"Well I'll be sure to come and meet you guys there" Rachel smiled. The girls' smiled in response.

"What's your plans?" Hope asked Rachel.

"Probably gonna head back to the tower, control my powers" Rachel answered, the girls nodded in response.

"Anyway, we should get going," Josie said pulling Rachel into a hug, Rachel melted into the hug, when they pulled away. She hugged Hope and then Lizzie.

"Rachel, Come on!" She heard Tim shout out to her. 

"Will you be okay?" Hope asked.

"I'll be fine, I'm the daughter of darkness anyways" 

____

The end <3

so that's the end.

thank you for all the support for this book <3

i'm not gonna make a part but i will if yall want me to <3

so i see yall put this book in hosie or smth, so i started a hosie book if you wanna check it out.

bonus chapter coming v soon. 

byeee