chapter 22

Next morning ks woke up by the ringing of her mobile. She picked up the call and said " ama kon hume itni subah subah pareshan kr rha h "

(Who's irritating me in the morning?)

" hum bol rhe h"

(Me)

" or ye 'hum' kiska naam h, zindagi se sambandh kharab ho gye h kaa tumhare"

(Nd whose name is 'me', tell me who's playing with his life)

" arey hum, pushpa Singh aapki Amma bol rhe h, or hamare zindagi se sambandh kharab to tb hi ho gye the jb aapne hamare ghar me kadam rkha tha, pr humne ye poochne k liye phone Kia tha ki aap khn h" ks woke up listening PS's loud voice and try to remember the excuse.

(It's me, pushpa Singh, your mother in law, nd i started playing with my life when u came in my home as my son's wife, but I called u to ask that where r u?)

"wo hum lead se Milne aaye the qnki hume ek ms mili thi" ks was in her sleeping zone so she didn't know what she was saying.

(Oh actually i came to meet a lead as I got MS)

" kaa bol rhi h aap"

(What r u saying)

" mtlb hume ek lead mili thi to isliye hum ms se Milne aaye the" haan yhi bolna tha hume ks corrected herself.

(Oh i meant that, i came to meet Ms coz I got a lead) yes that I was going to say.

" acha to aap aise aa rhi thi, to aap ghar aa rhi h ya direct thaane aaengi"

(Oh so u meant that? So r u coming home or will u directly going to station)

" ji hum aise hi aa rhe the, or haan hum direct thaane hi aaenge"

(Yes, I meant that, nd umm I will directly go to station)

" theek h fir hum rakhte h"

(Ohk so I'm ending the call)

" ji theek h Amma". after ending the call, ks thought ab neend to aane se rhi, to hum thaane hi chale jate h, she went to inform hm, but she thought hm would be sleeping in her room and left the note in the kitchen after making breakfast for hm and herself.

(Ok amma) I don't think I'll get any sleep now, I shud go to station.

Ks left for thana, soon after everyone came one by one.
Everyone greeted hm when hm entered " jai hind ms"

" jai hind" she looked towards ks and asked her through eyes if she was alright.

Ks nodded her head positively and smiled. Ks thought 'ms kitni achhi h, sbse pahle aate hi unhone humse hamara haal poocha'

(MS is so sweet, she first asked for my well being after coming)

After getting ks positive response hm turned to ss and said "ss ppt taiyaar h"

(SS, ppt ready?)

" ji ms, sb ready h"

(Yes ms, everything's ready)

"ok good" ss said confidently .
They arranged a projector in the hall, all were sitting on chairs except ss as she was going to tell all the information.
When the first slide popped up 'with animations' it was a picture of a real black cobra snake.
hm said," ss kya h ye"

(SS, what is this)

" oh ms ye, actually ms hamare pass human black cobra ki photo available nhi thi to maine animal black cobra ki photo daal di, shi kia na" everyone smacked their head.