Chapter 2, Why are you here?

~~Chapter 2~~

"M-mom?" I stuttered, "You're alive? I thought you were murdered!" I hadn't cryed for a very long. Not even when my family "died". Well it wasn't going to start now! She opened her mouth to speak.

"I was told that you and all the others were murdered... So I left the village and returned here. This was my birthplace you know."

"Well I was told that you and every one else had been murdered!"

"Hey keep your voice down!" She screamed in a whispery way.

"Keep my voice down!?!? I just found out that my mother isn't dead!" I screamed.

"HEY! QUIET DOWN! Now Nami what do you need? Why have you come to the Hidden Leaf Village."

"I got sick of living on the streets in The Hidden Sand, so I came here hoping to become a ninja in the Hidden Leaf. I want to live and train here!" I said getting excited.

"Fine! But under one condition." She said pointing her long finger at me. "You don't tell any one I am your mother. You go on saying that your family died. Okay??'' She asked. I smiled.

"GOT IT!!!" I was smiling like crazy! I sighed. "I haven't seen you in years and... Can i have a hug?" i asked extending my arms. My mother, or Lady Tsunadi, smiled standing from her desk to return my hug.

"Remember what I said. You don't tell anyone. Not even Kakashi. So don't call me mom either." She said smiling at me. She let go of me.

"Got it!"

"Kakashi! Can you come in here?" She yelled. He walked in along with Naruto, Saskue and Sakura.

"Yes, Lady Tsunadi?" He asked.

"Are you willing to take Nami on your team? She is looking for a team, she is the same level as your students." She asked. Kakashi looked to be in deep thought.

"Sure why not this will be fun!" He said smiling underneath his mask.

"Yes!" I cheered, "Thanks so much!"

Kakashi looked surprised but he just smiled. [wow so much smiling! LAWL] Hey that now means that I can get even closer to Saskue then I planed! This is going to be great!

~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving the Hokage's tower place, Kakashi treated us to ramen. I was very thankful because I didn't have any money right now.

"So Nami, we have training not tomorrow but the day after. Tomorrow Saskue said he would show you around the village." Kakashi said with a cheeky grin... I think he knows something I don't.... I just ignored the thought.

"Thanks Saskue!" I said giggling a bit. He seemed to blush when I looked at him.

"No problem!" he said giggling like I did. Is he gay... Wait why am I asking my self that?!?! HE BETTER BE STRAIT!!! We continued eating and talked for a while. When it was time to go I remembered that I didn't have a place to stay.... FUUUU- every one started to walk home when Saskue walked up to me.

"You okay?" he asked. He sounded worried.

"I forgot that I didn't get an apartment when I talked to the Hokage." I said looking up at the stars.

"Well you can come stay at my house for the night... Or just until you get a place to stay..." he said looking at his feet and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really?" I asked looking at him.

"Sure! Let's go for a walk first. You seem interested in the sky..." He said looking up.

"Okay. Come on let's go!" I said grabing his hand and running towards a trail by the forest.

It's really getting dark and it could be dangerous in there... Oh well I got Saskue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I think it's short but you guys tell me how it is! Any ideas will do to!

Thanks!

~Nami