Chapter 10 An Unknown Power!

~~Chapter 10~~

*Nami's P.O.V.*

"Temari walked here with some girl then left. Shika ran after her...." I said as Sakura and Sasuke walked up. Shikamaru was walking back to his team now.

"I wouldn't worry about it Nami. Temari is strong."Kakashi said smileing under his mask. "Now come on! Were training with team 9 today." He said standing up and walking towards their team.

We all introduced our selves to that Kimiko girl.

"I dont really like her...." Naruto whispered in my ear.

"Me either." I whispered back.

Our Tia Justu training was long and hard. Our Justu training was next.

"Okay ummm.... Shikamaru and Sasuke... It's your turn to spar...."Kakashi said, stretching.

They walked into the middle of the felid and waited. Shika made the first move by running into the shadows. I know his tricks.

Sasuke must of assumed he was hiding cause he ran after him. Big mistake. Sasuke was inches before the shadows. Shikamaru used his Shadow Position Justu. He caught Sasuke in his trap. That battle was over soon after that.

"Uhhh Naruto it's your turn." Kakashi said. Choji was chosen by his sensei to spar with Natuto.

Naruto started by making 4 clones. So five Naruto's in total.

He charged, and all of his clones poofed. the fight dragged on and on and on.... Fell asleep and didn't even see the end.

"NAMI!" Kakashi yelled waking me up.

"WHAT!" I screamed back.

"Naruto won against choji....." he said as we both looked at Naruto who was jumping around the training friend cheering.

"Hey!" he shouted, "Ino, Sakura you guys will be sparing together!" Kakshi yelled.

Ino and Sakura took their places and they started throwing punches and kick every where.... Baka's

"Are they even trying to hit each other....? Or do they just suck that much?" I asked leaning on Naruto.

"The second one...." he whisper. I giggled.

Finally Ino knocked Sakura to the ground.

"That will teach you to mess with me! Bitch." Ino said turning and walking away.

"Watch it Ino." Kakashi said glaring at her.

"Hey you to girls. Nami and Kimiko. Your turn to spar." Kimiko's Sensei said pointing to the spot where all of our fights started.

"Let's get this show on the road! Win this Nami!" Naruto said throwing his fist in the air.

I smiled. Looks like I got a fan.

I started by throwing a kunia. Kimono dodged and threw a kunia my way. Bad idea. Did she know I was from the Sand? I didn't wear a gourd like Gaara. I simply toke sand from the Earth and made it my weapon.

I crossed my arm and made a sassy look come aross my face.

Sand roared out of the Earth and made a wall in front of me. The wall was as tall as the trees. I jumpped into the trees to be out of sight when sand fell.

Kimono looked around. Time to move. I jumped out of the trees and made some quick hand signs. Sand came out of the forest floor and went towards my opponent every where. I landed on a pad of sand floating in the air.

Kimiko was different. I can see a little layer of chakra glowing around her.

The sand spun into a tornado and picked her up with it. Kakashi and all the others stood in shock at my justu.

Just then Kimiko emerged from the sand and punched me knocking me off my puddle of sand.

I fell on the ground but regained my position. I created to fists and punched the ground. Kimiko looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hopefully this works..." I said out load. Every one looked and me weird.

Sand exploded out of the forest knocking down every tree in it's path. It formed into a wave of sand and crashed down on the girl in front of me.

Just then a kunia was at my throat. It seemed Kimiko was going to stab me when Naruto yelled.

"Hey! Stop!" Naruto screeched.

Every one was dead silent.

"Okay I'm done. Now I think this fight is over. We don't any one to die here now do we?" he asked looking from me to Kakashi.

"Your right." Kakashi said.

"You guys are done". How about you 7 go get some ramen?" said Shika's sensei.

"OKAY!!!!" Naruto yelled taking my hand and running from the training grounds. Every one followed close behind us.

I could hear Kakashi say something....

"She's strong... they both are.... and the don't take a lot of damage! Some things up.... Didn't yousee how much sand she created just from the forest floor?" Kakashi said.

I was too far to hear any thing any more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is it?

~Nami