Chapter 8, Kimiko's Past.

~~Chapter 8~~

*Three years ago*

*Kimiko's P.O.V.*

I ran. Ran threw the forest, fast. My father had just thrown a fit and slashed me across the face with a knife. My arms and chest was slashed too. Blood rushed down my face, falling onto the ground as a ran.

"Around the corner, down the hill, and on the left." I said to myself. Those were the directions to the Akatsuki hideout. My best friend Diedara is a member of this group. I was good friends with the rest of the Akatsuki too, but closer to Diedara than any one else.

I was at the bottom of the hill and turning left. There it was.

I banged on the door.

"Diedara!" I screamed.

He opened the door and I fell forward onto the floor. I was loosing to much blood and my eye sight was going fuzzy. I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kimiko? Are you okay?" Tobi said poking my face.

I opened my eyes slowly. Tobi and Diedara were standing about me.

Diedara looked like he had been crying.

"Tobi! Don't poke her!" Diedara hissed.

"Oh sorry Kimiko..." he said getting up and walking away. I tried to sit up and when I fell backwards Diedara caught me.

"It was pretty bad this time." he said sitting me up right. I just nodded.

"You got to be careful when he gets mad. Just run. Every one here wants to help you but we can't do that when you won't defend yourself." Diedara said.

"I know." I said leaning against him for support. He wraped his arm around me.

"What did he rage about this time?" he asked.

"He didn't rage. He found out about Itachk's brother... He got really excited and he said he needed to let off some steam."

"So he threw knives at you." he said finishing my though.

"Exactly." I said as he stood up.

"Come on let's go for a walk." he said helping me up.

I struggled to walk with my lack of blood. I grabbed hold of Diedara's shirt for support. He held me up and we slowly walked out of the hideout and into the forest.

We were in the middle of the forest when Diedara spoke up.

"Your stronger than your father. You know that. You could kick his ass the the next Hidden Village if you wanted to. He doesn't know your strength, he would underestimate you." he said.

"I know... But I might not-" I was cut off.

"You would. You know you can. I know you can!" he said looking at me smiling. I just smiled back. My smile frowned as quickly as it came.

"Diedara... Can you tell me about me when I was little? Like about my mom...?" I asked looking down at my feet.

"I don't want to make you upset." he said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay. I want to know." I said leaning my head onto his chest/ shoulder.

"Well. Your mom never deserved Orochmaru. She was a beautiful women. She was smart, active, and an amazing ninja.... I can't believe your father... Never mind you don't deserve to hear what he did to her after you were born. I'm sorry I never should have told you!" he said pulling me into a hug.

"No, no it's okay. What did he do?" I asked pulling back and looking up at Diedara.

"He- he skinned her alive and burned her body."

My eyes widened. That was just like my father. A cruel man. Always looking to bring people pain.

Boom

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Diedara yelled picking me up and running farther into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's the story so far?

~Nami