Chapter 3, A Romantic Walk?

~~Chapter 3~~

I dragged Saskue over to the forest, trying to give him hint of where I wanted to go.

"Do you have any ideas of where you want to go?" I asked acknowledging that I was still holding his hand. Our fingers weren't intwined, it was that awkward way to old someone's had. And it kinda hurt...

"How about in the forest? There is a trail that ends by my house. Do you wanna try that?" he asked

"Okay!" I said. I gotta do something about our hands.... I looked down then at our hands.

"Oh sorry..." I said taking away my hand.

"Oh no, it's okay! I actually... liked it..." He said taking hold of my hand and wrapping our fingers in-between the others. I looked at him and and smiled. We entered the forest and walked down the long path. The moon was the only light there was. I sighed.

"I don't remember the last time I went for a walk! Well besides coming to the village." I said admiring the full moon.

"Really? Well then... We should go for a walk tomorrow night too! T-thats if you want to..." He said trailing off.

"Ya, I would love that!" I said stepping closer to Saskue so that out shoulders touched. We walked half of the way when I heard a noise coming from a bush about 600 meters away. Yes my hearing is just that awesome! I stopped, gripping on to Saskue's hand tighter. He stopped and stared at me.

"Nami are you okay?" he asked worried.

"Oh it's nothing but we should get out of here!" I said. He let go of my hand and put one hand on each of my shoulders.

"Nami what's wrong?" he asked.

I looked at him.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked seriously.

"Yes! I want to help you!" He said looking me in the eyes.

"There is a pack of deadly wolves 350 m behind you!" I said pulling out of his grip.

"So in other words, LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" I said seeing the wolves in the distance.

"WAIT WE DON'T HAVE WOLVES IN THE LEAF VILLAGE!" He said waving his hands around.

"I never said that they were from the Leaf Village. The Sand Wolves! They must have followed me from the Village of the Sand!" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him down the trail. We broke into a run.

"Wait why did they follow you to the village?" He yelled over the wolves howls. They were really close now.

"They want to drag me back to that crap hole! I was one of the most powerful defences! Gaara and I are equal in stength!" I said picking up on my speed.

"You know Gaara?" He asked frowning.

"He was and still is my best friend! But I'll explain that later. He just nodded. I stopped dead in my tracks, we were surrounded.

"There surrounding us! Get ready to fight. The weak point is the inside of the left leg. The front leg." I said threw my teeth. My jaw was locked. How did they find me? Damn it! I covered my tracks!

All the wolves jumped at once, Aiming for me. I placed my hands infront of my chest. I quickly did hand signs and created a round ball of sand around Saskue and I.

"What the hell?!?! I thought this was Gaara's justu! How do you know it?" he asked curious.

"I have the sharingon.... Just like you..." I didn't even know how I knew about Saskue's sharingon but I was 100% sure that he did.

"You need to use it! They are quick! And they-" I said as I was interrupted.

"How do you know about my sharingon?!?!" he yelled. He was mad.

"Gaara." that was all I said before removing the justu and attacking the wolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM UPDATING EARLY! I think ill just start updating when i want. Okay? Sorry again for the short chapter! I really can't write alot! Anyways you guys excited for the fight? I know I am!!!

~Nami