Chapter 12, The Pregnancies

~~Chapter 12~~ 

Note I wrote this while listing to Come and Get it by Selena Gomez that's why it's so lovey dovey. I was listening to inner ninja too! Lol

*The year Naruto turn 18*

"Naruto?" I asked. We were walking down the street holding hands. It had been 3 weeks since I had that horrible dream. I had explain it to Hinata and Ino. They said that they had dreams like that. Every one has been hocking up with each other since Naruto and I started dating. Hinata and Kiba, Temari and Shika, Shino and Ino, Rock and Sakura. Sasuke had started dating Kimiko and had hooked up. Neji and TenTen had gotten together together a while ago. There wee rumours going aroun that TenTen was pregnant. But I don't like to believe those.

"Ya? What's up babe?"

"I was thinking. You know that rumour about TenTen? That she's pregnant? D you know if that's true?" I asked looking up at him. He has grown a lot since we started dating.

"Ya it is. I talked to Neji. He said that she is. Apparently Hinata's excited." Naruto said giggling.

"Ya I bet she is." I was actually jealous. I kinda wanted to be with Naruto forever [A/N aha get it? Naruto_Forever. No? Ok.] and I eventually want to have children. But I don't want them to be a lot younger than all my friends kids. I need to tell him.

"Are you jealous?" Naruto said looking at me. Shit! He read my face expression.

"Well I want to have children. And I don't want them to be a lot younger that all my friends children." I said. I'm nervous about what he'll say.

"So then you want to have children?" He asked.

I nodded

"We could arrange that." He said smiling. Hoy shit! Yes! I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

We walked home smiling. Back to my apartment where who knows what will happen.

*Kimiko's P.O.V.*

Sasuke and I started dating about a year ago. We've had well sex...2 times I think. And the second time well I got pregnant. So ya. I'm only 3 months and I'm stating to show.

"How you feeling?" Sasuke asked.

"Good. I don't have morning sickness or anything." I said. He leaned down to where I was sitting on the couch and kissed me.

"Thats good." He said hopping over the couch. His foot got caught and he missed the couch and landed on the hard wood floor.

"Ouch." I said.

"FUUUUU-"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" I laughed as he picked himself off the ground and sat on the couch. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

" I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. He put my hands on my belly. We both ended up falling asleep.

*Hinata's P.O.V.*

"Kiba? Where did you go?" I asked. My boyfriend of 2 years and I were playing hid and seek at the training grounds. Yes I know we're a little old for that but what ever.

"Do you give up?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said. I had been looking for him for ten minuets.

He walked out of a bush and wrapped his arms around me. I jumped.

"Haha sorry I didn't mean to scare you babe." He said kissing me on the lips. Kiba had sex god written all over him. That's probably what made me so attracted to him.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked after bringing his hand down to my butt.

"I don't know." I said kissing him again.

"Hey Hinata!" I heard some one yell from behind me. It was TenTen and Neji.

"Hey guys!" I said. Kiba giggled at my excitement. He knows that love children and want some of my own. We are thinking about actually havering some children of our own. We are actually going to try tonight....

"Hey wanna come to our place tonight? We're going to be inviting Nami, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke over too.

I looked at Kiba with 'can we' look. He nodded.

"Sure we'd love to come!" I said.

"That's awesome! Let's go tell the others!" Neji said putting his arm around TenTen. There so cute together! I'm so happy that there having a baby together. But you got to think... The had sex...

*Nami's P.O.V.*

Some one knocked on the door of my apartment. I opened it to see Neji, TenTen, Hinata and Kiba.

TenTen explained to me about the plans. I accepted and said Naruto and I would come over in about and hour or two. We said out good byes and I shut the door. Naruto had fallen asleep on the couch.

"I'll let him sleep a little longer."

I went and grabbed a cup an poured so water into it. I felt a pair a hands warp around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." Naruto mumbled in my ear. Damn his morning voice was hot. Well it was 4 in the morning. And we were going to Neji's at 6.

"Babe it's 4 in the afternoon." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh well." he said smiling.

"Were going to Neji's and TenTen's at 6. I think it's just a get together." I said. I took a bite of my cereal.  

"Bleh." I said spitting it into the sink.

"What was that?" he asked standing up and leaning against the counter beside me.

"It was sour milk." I said.

"Sounds like me when I was little. I never read the expiry date." he said.

"Well that sounds like you." I said.

"So what are we going to do for 2 hours?" he said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm not sure. Got any ideas?" I asked.

"I've got a few..." Naruto said unclipping my bra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it! im thinking of doing a book two of this. MAYBE! im still think about it.

anyways ill try to update when I can. no promises that it will be next Tuesday though.

~Nami