Chapter 13, The Party

~~Chapter 13~~

Goin to be a very short chapter!

*Kimiko's P.O.V*

TenTen had invited Sasuke and I over. She said it was a party/ get together thing. It sounded fun so I excepted.

"BABE WE NEED TO GET GOING!" Sasuke called from the living room. I was laying on our Queen sized bed in the master bedroom. I was reading a book that I had found. It was called The Garden Keeper. It was quiet interesting actually.

"Okay I'm coming." I called. I squirmed / rolled / leaped off the bed.

I walked to the front door where Sasuke had put my shoes by the bench. I sat down and slid my feet in them. Sasuke bent down and tied them for me.

"Thanks honey." I said smiling. He smiled back.

~~~~~

Sasuke knocked on the door and TenTen opened it and let us in.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming!" she said smiling.

"No problem! Thanks for inviting us." Sasuke said. I was told he was an ass and was always ignoring people. He was Sassy Sasuke. That's what I was told. He has become more social and doesn't get pissed off at people so much anymore. People say that changed once we got together. I guess it was become of me.

Naruto, Nami, Hinata and Kiba were already here. Apparently we were last to come. I thought.

"Hey guys." I said waving. Sasuke and I walked into the living room that was right next to the entrance. The kitchen was down the hall and the bedrooms branched out from the hall.

I sat on the couch next to Kiba and Hinata. Naruto and Nami were cuddled up to each other. Actually so was every one else. I felt Sasuke wrap his arm around my waist and pull me close.

"TenTen how far along are you?" Nami asked.

"4 months." she answered.

"I'm 3 months." I said. Every one stared at me in disbelief. "What?" I asked looking around.

"I didn't know you were pregnant." Nami said.

"We never really told any body." Sasuke said.

We talked for a while. Before we ate. We socialised more. We found out that Hinata was pregnant. Only 1 month. We were soon heading home.

*1 month later*

*Nami's P.O.V.*

"NARUTO!" I shouted running into the living room, leaping over the couch, and landing on his lap.

"Hmm?" he mumbled looking down at me.

"IM PREGANT!" I said kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I know this us a very short chapter. But it's the last one. I am thinking of making a book 2. Maybe. Just maybe. But I have to say this is one of my favourite stories I've written. You guys really seemed to enjoy it and I'm thankful of that. When your done reading thins I want you to message me. And tell me weather I should do a second book. If I get 15 people saying I should. Then I will. I'll put a message out there saying when it will be out. So I guess this is it. I love you guys and thank you for reading this story. Be sure to check out Under the Armour. The prologue is out and the rest will starting coming in July. Bye!

~Nami