Ch 17: The beginning?

“So are you going to go out with him?” Tamaki asked on the phone. Kazuki was on the phone with just him while laying in his bed. Over the phone the third  year wasnt so shy especially since he was comfortable talking with Kazuki. 

“Im not sure,” Kazuki said. “It was all kind of sudden. I never even thought he of all people would ask me out.”

“Sometimes it the ones we least expect,” Tamaki said. “Well at least thats what Mirio would say.” 

“What about his dad?” Kazuki groaned. “I doubt the number two hero would like his son dating a guy.”

“Why are you looking for reasons to say no?” Tamaki asked. 

“Am I?” Kazuki sighed and rolled over on the bed onto his stomach. 

“Is this what girls go through when a boy finally notices them?” Kazuki groaned. 

“Why does gender have anything to do with it?” Tamaki asked. 

“Tama, why am I like this?” Kazuki asked with a sigh. “I cant seem to think straight and nothing is even happening yet. What has he done to me?”

“Im not sure,” Tamaki answered. “But im sure you will figure it out.”

“Should I do the internship?” Kazuki asked. 

“Well it would be a good experience.” Tamaki said. “Todoroki wasnt wrong in saying that Endeavor being the number two hero knows what he is doing. You may learn something important. But it is entirely up to you.”

“You're no help Tama.” Kazuki groaned. He rolled back onto his back as he heard the males shy apology. “You are but its not helping my decision making.” Kazuki shook his head. “Ill text you later. I need to think.”

“Alright, talk to you later Kazu. Sorry for not being more help.” Tamaki said. 

“You've been great Tama. Its me thats the mess,” Kazuki told him. “Later.” He hung up. 

“Why are you such a mess?” Katsuki asked from the bathroom doorway.  He had just gotten out of the shower. 

“Have you ever been asked out?” Kazuki asked his twin. 

“Yes but not by anyone I liked.” Katsuki admitted.

“You don't like anyone.” Kazuki groaned. 

“Not my fault you like any guy that breathes.” Katsuki said. 

“I do not. I have taste.” Kazuki said sitting up. 

“Shitty Hair and the half and half bastard? Yea real taste.” Katsuki said getting dressed.

“Sometimes I think you are a raging Asexual Kats,” Kazuki said watching him. 

~~~~~~~

Kazuki was seated on the train next to Todoroki on their way to the Endeavor agency for their internship. 

“Im glad you accepted,” Todoroki said. 

“I wasnt sure at first,” Kazuki said. 

“Because of my father or me?” Todoroki asked. 

“A little of both,” Kazuki said. “But a good friend of mine advised me to stop being scared of unknown things and enjoy life. Since mine isn't guaranteed.”

“What do you mean?” Todoroki asked. 

“I was born with a weak immune system,” Kazuki explained.  “I was on treatments for it but they are starting to fail. A cold would be nothing for a normal person but could be deadly to me.”