Introduction.

A short note on characters and story line:
Here keesh are our favourite Dev and Mohena.

We have Parul Chauhan as Swarna.
Our Naksh ( Naitik and Akshara ) are there too.

Gayu is married to Shubham and not Samrath. Samrath's character is not there in the story. (I'll have a separate story on Gayu and Shubham)

Introducing Sirat and Ranveer.

Sirat:
She is Rashmi and Sameer's adopted daughter. She and Gayu were brought up by Naksh and both share a close bond to Naira and Naksh. Sirat is a badminton player, is outspoken and brave. She loves Akshara and Naitik like her own parents and is the younger to Naira , Naksh and Gayu but older than misti. She is in engaged to Ranveer Rathod.

Ranveer Rathod.
He own a sports company. He is the only child of Rathod's  and a doting fiance. He met Sirat through his Kartik who requested her to promote Ranveer's company.  He is Kartik's best friend. He lost his parents in a car accident just a week before he met Sirat. After the accident, he shifted near Goenka house and found a new parental love in the form of Akhilesh and Surekha. 

The story would only revolve around Goenka , Singhania and Birlas. It would even include our third generation's school and college days.