4.a.

Everyone: Surprise.

Ranveer and Sirat couldn't believe their eyes. The whole hotel was decorated grandly with balloons. In the centre there was a dance floor followed by a stage. The stage had an entire conference table set up with their pictures in the background. Soon after, rose petals started falling on them and red carpet was rolled in their way.

Gayu came forward and hugged Sirat while Shubham hugged Ranveer.

Gayu: Kaisa laga surprise?

Shubham: Arey dono ka chehra bata raha hai ki they are too surprised 😂

Kartik: Aur ho kyun na? Aakhir finally yeh dono to be married jo ban gye hai.

Naira: (hugging Sirat) Tu itne acche mauke pe itni emotional kyun ho gyi. Dekh abhi rona mat. Media smjhegi humne tujhe kidnap karke laya hai yahan pe.

Ranveer: Bhabhi, thank you so much.

Naira: Welcome, jiju 🤭🤭

Ranveer: Kya bhabhi aap bhi.

Naksh : Arey chalo chalo. Conference start hone waala hai.

Then Naira and Kartik went on the stage.

Naira: Ladies and gentlemen, today we are here to break few great news to you all. We are really glad to share our happiness and success with you all and expect your support and goodwill in the future too. With this, we begin the conference of this beautiful evening.

Kartik: Please welcome on stage, The Goenkas and the Singhanias .

Suhasini walked on the stage followed by Swarnish, and Sukhil and Naksh. After they all have seated themselves on stage, our young couples sat with their respective families in the front row.

Suhasini:Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today I take this opportunity to announce the merger of Goenka and Singhania group of industries. From now on, we two industries together would deal in hospitality management and fashion in cooperation with Yuham Interior Designers and Siveer Sports company. We are also glad to announce the re opening of Akshara dance and music academy, with the introduction of art therapy. Now, I would like to request the concerned parties to sign the merger.

Following the announcement there was a huge round of applause. Manish and Naitik signed the merger, followed by Keerti, Gayu and Ranveer. The four together then cut the ribbon from the new name board.  Kartik then helped Naira to climb up on the stage.

Manish: Lo Beta. Apni dance academy ki ek nayi shuruwat kro.

Naira: Papa, main chahungi ki is ribbon ko humare ghar ko mere bacche kaate. (Turning to the audience) Before I cut the ribbon, I have an important announcement.

Kartik made Naira sit on the conference table and stood beside her. He pressed Naira's shoulder to motivate her. Akshara and Swarna sensed their nervousness and thus held their hands from under the table.

Naira: 10 years ago, when I was expecting my first baby, I suffered pre mature labour. You all must have been aware of the news of us losing our first child. Even we accepted our fate believing the our daughter died on that day itself. However on the day of the bus accident, which you all are well aware of, we found out that Zthe girl who was living with us as Krishna was our Kaira. Upon investigation it came out that our daughter had been trafficked but escaped it because she was assumed dead. However an orphanage saved her where she grew up. During Covid she lost her orphanage to starvation but we found her. When she was badly injured in the bus accident, blood test showed us that our daughter is alive. So please welcome on stage, the eldest daughter of Goenka and our first child, Kaira Goenka. Kaira went on the stage and Kartik adorned her head with a beautiful diamond tiara.

Kartik: With this announcement, we would like to call upon stage,all the kids of our family, to re open Akshara Art Academy (formerly Akshara Dance Academy).

All the kids went on the stage and cut the ribbon, exposing the a banner , announcing the reopening of the academy. After the announcement, all descended down the stage and only our Naksh and Sukhil were on the stage.

Naksh: Sirat, mere saath chal , teri entry ka samay ho gya hai.

Keerti:Ranveer, tum mere saath aao.

Akhilesh: The purpose of arranging a grand party was not only the business merger , but also a very important announcement. This announcement forms the heart of this party and hence I would like to call upon Mr Naitik to help me convey this special news to you all.

Naitik: Thank you to be Samdhiji for giving me this opportunity. Yes you heard it right, I Naitik Singhania.

Akhilesh: And I Akhilesh Goenka,

Naitik/Akhilesh together: Take immense pleasure in announcing the marriage of our children Sirat Desai, and Ranveer Shekhawat.

The hall rang with applause as the lights shifted towards the couple at the staircase leading to the corridor . They both came down hand in hand and walked towards the stage. All the while rose petals kept showering over them.

Surekha: Sirat, Ranveer, ab apni wedding date nhi janna chahoge?

Akshara: Yeh lo, is ribbon ko kaato aur apni wedding date duniya ko announce kro.

Ranveer and Sirat together cut the ribbon which made a huge poster pop up on the background. It was their wedding card embellished with jewels and pics. What made Sirat emotional was the wedding date. It was exactly the same date of Rashmi and Sameer's wedding anniversary.

Sirat: Yeh date!

Akshara: Haan. Tum humesha chahti thi na ki tumhari wedding ek aise din ho jab tumhe apne mummy papa ke hone ka ehsaas ho. Isliye yeh date fixed karayi Surekha ji ne.

Sirat: Surekha aunty ne?

Surekha: Aakhir tumhe pehle itna galat smjha. Socha tumhare liye kuch accha kr doon.

Sirat gave a tight hug to Surekha who returned it with the same compassion.

Ranveer : You all our cordially invited to our wedding two weeks later, on 24th November.

Shubham: Lets paint the town red guys. Goggles and Headphones please. The Singhanias and Goenkas went on the stage while Sirat and Ranveer cut the cake feeding it to the family members followed by opening of the champagne bottle. The whole family danced to the tune of Kala Chasma while the guest too enjoyed the disco. The party was followed by a hearty dinner and distribution of wedding card and sweets and wedding cards to all the guest. Later that night, Ranveer and Sirat spent time with the whole family in the hotel.

Akshara: Gayu tumhara yeh idea bahut accha tha. Cards bhi distribute ho gye aur koi tiredness bhi nhi hui.

Shubham: Biwi kiski hai?!

Vansh: Mumma kiski hai?

Sirat: Behen kiski hai?!

Everyone: hone wali dulhan ke.

Sirat blushed hard at the mention of the word dulhan. Ranveer slowly came from back and picked Sirat in his arms, swirling her around. Even Akhilesh did the same and so did Shubham. The other couple shared a warm hug while the kids sang and danced. Kaira and Kairav really bonded well. Kaira was the protective elder sister of all her siblings and cousins while all our chotu brother and sister loved the pampering they got from kaira. Both kairav and kaira were really protective towards Akshu and so was Vansh towards Vatsal. Krish, like Kaira, was everyone's favourite eldest brother and Kaira's best friend.

Precap: The wedding