Chapter 19 |Jiwon|

Y/n quickly moved away from him, when she felt Jimin smirking. And she was right, he had a smirk on his face. "So my wife now knows how to kiss, right?" he said. Y/n quickly got off from his lap, feeling embarrassed that why she had kissed Jimin back.

She hurriedly went to the washroom and Jimin left the room. When she came from the washroom, she took out her books and sat down to read.

When Jimin came into the room, he found Y/n reading a book. "What is this, why are you studying on the first day, I am already bored and now the books." Jimin said and went to her and took her hand.

And started leading her to the couch. "W-Where are you going?" Y/n said. "Come, watch a thriller movie. I got a chance to spend time with you after so long." He said and made Y/n sit down and sat down himself.

~~~~

They were both watching the movie, everything was going well. But a sudden kiss scene came which Jimin had been waiting for a long time. With that devilish smirk on his face, he looked at Y/n from the side eye, who was watching the scene in amazement.

She did not expect such a scene to come. Because Jimin told her that this is a thriller movie but it turned out to be a romantic movie. That kiss scene turned into an adult night scene.

Y/n looked down shyly and started playing with her fingers. Jimin was barely able to control his laughter. He did it on purpose. "Are getting shy?" He asked but his eyes were shamelessly fixed on the TV screen.

Y/n didn't answer, and even if she did, what would she do? "You are so ashamed right now. What will you do when we actually do this scene?" He said, made her shock and suddenly he laid Y/n on the couch and got on top of her himself.

He did it so quickly that she didn't have a chance to do anything or speak. "W-Wha..-" That was all she could say and Jimin brought his face into her neck and smelled her scent.

Y/n's breath was held in a spot, she could not inhaled or exhaled. "I missed this fragrance a lot in the last few days." He said and rubber the tip of his nose on her neck.

"You drive me crazy Y/n, drive me crazy with this scent of yours." He said as he was lost in her. And slowly Y/n felt the wetness on her neck and the movement of his lips. He was kissing her softly.

She grips Jimin's shirt tightly in her fist. His breath, his touch sent a shiver through her body. After a satisfying kiss he moves away from her and looks at her. "My wife enjoyed it, huh?" He says, he still had a smirk on his face.

As he starts getting closer to her again, his mobile starts ringing. "Who wants to die from my hands?" He says annoyingly and gets up from her and walks over to the side table. Y/n quickly sits up and adjusts her dress.

He receives the call, and angrily talks to whoever was on the other side of the phone before hanging up. He looks at Y/n. And says, "I'm going, I'll be back at night. I might be late, you should eat dinner and go to sleep." Saying this, he puts the phone in his pocket and leaves. She breathes a sigh of relief.

~~~

She wakes up and sees that Jimin was not at her side, even when she slept at night, Jimin didn't come home. Was he out all night? She gets up and after doing her morning routine, she goes to the university with the driver.

As she enters in the class with Ashley, Daniel is standing in front of her and gives her a smile. She gets confuse but she ignores him and starts to going on her seat. But he comes and stands in front of her again.

"What are you trying to do, get away from me." Says Y/n. "I'm trying to impress you." He says, staring deeply into her eyes. She ignores him and goes to her seat.

Ashley also comes and sits with her and says. "He wants to be friend with you." "But I don't want to." Says y/n. "At least, give him a chance." Ashley says. "Ashley, I come here to study not to give people a chance. And I don't even have 0% interest in him." Says Y/n. "OK, but he will win your heart." Ashley says. "Shut up."

She felt intense eyes on her all the time, as she looked around, she saw Daniel's eyes on her. And the way he was looking at her soul, Y/n was starting to get scared.

Finally the time was end, and she came out of the main gate of the university. The driver was there and she went with him. Now that she has calmed down because she is going to Park Mansion.

~~~~

She entered in the mansion and was pleased to see the people sitting in front of her. She ran and hugged Mrs Park. She is also happy to see Y/n. She caresses Y/n's back.

"My daughter-in-law missed me?" "Much more." Y/n moves away from her and said. "I am here too." Mr Park said, opening his arms. She hugs him in the chest. Mr Park ran his hand through Y/n's hair lovingly.

"We will be gone for a day and you miss us so much." Mr Park said, backing away from her. "I got used to both of you and you didn't even tell me." She said. "It was necessary to go, well look who came with us." Mr Park said.

At that moment, a pretty girl came down from the stairs. She wore comfy clothes. She waved at Y/n and said. "Hi!! Y/niee."

The girl said and ran towards Y/n and hugged her. As if she were her long-lost best friend. But Y/n was confused and shocked, she stood like a statue. The girl moved away from her and cupped Y/n's cheeks and said. "You are cuter than I heard."

"Y/n, she is Jimin's sister, Park Jiwon." said Mrs Park. Y/n got a little shocked. She thought Jimin was the only one, but what? His sister is also here. And no one told her about Jiwon. "We went to Canada to meet her. But see, her graduation was completed and that's why she came with us." Mr Park said.

On which Y/n made a "O" shape. "Nice to meet you, Jiwon." Y/n said and bowed a little. "No need to be so formal, we will be almost the same age." Jiwon said with a smile. To which Y/n nodded yes.

Jiwon grabbed Y/n's hand and started to lead her. "Mom, we're going to my room for gossip, don't disturb us." She said loudly. Mrs Park chuckled and they both went upstairs.
.
.
.
To be continue.