Chapter 21 |Magician|

Next day...
Y/n went to the university as usual. She was sitting in the library reading a book, resting her elbow on the table and resting her head on her palm. Her eyes were full of sleep, she could fall asleep at any time. All she needed was coffee.

Her eyelids were about to close when someone put coffee on the table and left. Y/n saw someone putting the coffee, she quickly looked at the person but only saw his back. But she knew who was that boy, he was none other than Daniel.

There was a note on the coffee. She read it.

You have so much sleep in your eyes,
Don't you feel sorry for your pretty eyes?
Well enjoy this coffee!
~~Daniel

She then looked in the direction again where he was going. But now he was not there. She looked around but did not see him. She thought whether to drink or not.

But the desire of her heart and mind was to drink it, so without wasting time she took the straw in her mouth and started drinking it. She felt as if the coffee was melting in her mouth... Lol

He stood far away, looking at her with a smile on his face, then he left.

~~~

She came back to the Park mansion, she saw a weird thing, Jiwon sitting on the dining table having breakfast. "Hyea Y/n, how are you?" She asked, waving at Y/n. She came to her. "You are awake now?" Y/n asked.

"No, it was two hours ago when I woke up, but I was busy in my mobile. So I am having breakfast now." Jiwon said and laughed awkwardly. Y/n did not understand what to say.

Meanwhile, her mother-in-law's voice caught her attention. "She's a lazy girl. Well, y/n you go and get ready. You are going for shopping with Jimin." said Mrs park, coming down from the stairs and placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n looked at her with a slightly surprised and confused look. She didn't want to go, she just wanted to sleep right now, as much as there was sleep in her eyes she wanted to end it all. She opened her mouth to say something but, "Wow! sister-in-law, I will ready you. I will make you so pretty that my brother will hate to take his eyes off you."

Jiwon said and grabbed Y/n's shoulders and pulled her along to upstairs. She didn't want to go but she couldn't say anything in front of them.

~~~

"Hurry up, he's waiting for me downstairs." Y/n said. "Patience, sister-in-law, patience. Let me apply the lip gloss." Jiwon said and applied lip gloss to Y/n's lips. She applied lip gloss and said, "Done, go to your husband quickly." Y/n stood up.

"Am I looking fine?" Y/n asked. "Absolutely, You looking pretty." Jiwon said and dramatically flip her hair. Y/n looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Ok then I'm going." She said and hurried away.